Reviews for Oh Matt
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
So good! Thanks for sharing!
LadyKRedzz chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Nicely done!
MaryRoseEllen chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Beautifully written, you really got inside Kitty's head. Please keep writing!
lostcowgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
I'm glad you decided to post this first effort here. I hadn't realized on the first reading that this was stream of consciousness. It makes me more impressed with this initial effort at fanfic.
photobuff57 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Wonderful story! I love all Gunsmoke fanfiction, especially when it is so well written and has my favorite couple, Matt and Kitty. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more Gunsmoke fanfiction.
efayesingyahoo chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Want more! With this crazy world Gunsmoke keeps me sane. Please pass this own to other riters, I love Fanfiction Gunsmoke!
ladybrit chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
You make a very convincing stream of Kitty's thoughts - also the beginning had me going down the entirely wrong path. Loved your writing - I hope you give us some more to read soon.
Festus1873 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Thank you Chan, that was a wonderful story! Kitty says people give her lots of labels...she gives herself one also, "lonely". Wow, that one word really says it all. Lonely in love with a unusual man.
Emmint chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
You had me worried, Kitty must have been having a nightmare would like to here more maybe Matt telling her what happened.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Loved this. Very good. Looking forward to more from you.
SingerMe chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
I've already told you how much I love this. But I'll say it again. I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Nice job but is it complete? I couldn't tell. If it is I'd love to read what you could do with Matt's POV in the same style
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Lovely stream, lovely ending. Congratulations on your first story. You inspire!
RBGirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I thought the line I want to be brave but my tears ignore me was very moving. This was an excellent first start you can feel Kitty's pain, heartache and love all the way through it
GunShy1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I enjoyed reading your story and am very glad you posted it. I can see how much you care about the characters and I look forward to reading more stories by you. I particularly liked this line: "You never seemed to understand that I believed the badge was part of you and that included its risks to you and I." Thank you for taking the time to write and share.