Reviews for a thousand days, and then some
Uin chapter 1 . 8/2
Why didn't I read this story before? It's too beautiful. I don't usually read angst but this one caught me. It must have been scary to live the same day over and over again.

I wish you would write more Ichiruki. Your fanfics are always great. I'm crying rn because of the feelings.
I’ve been hit with a sudden wave of IR feels and I’ve been reading old fics I had saved when Bleach ended, and now I’m a crying mess at 4 am. I just love how you made this into a loop and how Ichigo tried so many ways to change it. That even though it played out the same in the end he still wasn’t ready to let her go. I really enjoyed reading your fic and I’m so glad that the IR fandom has such talented/dedicated fans. Thanks to awesome writers and artist the fandom lives.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
This was wonderful, and moving. I have to agree with one of the other reviewers. That a few parts do feel a bit muddled and confusing. But it does work with making us feel how Ichigo is feeling.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
What a wonderful piece :) I love things like this, and you did it especially well. You said you worked to make it a little neater/tighter, and I'm torn between saying that it could use even more clarity to keep things from getting a little muddle and confusing, but also acknowledging that the way some things run together and get confusing works well with the story. It gives the reader the same feeling that Ichigo probably has. I liked this a lot! Very well-written and interesting idea!
Eden's Outcast chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Hauntingly beautiful. This is a truly fantastic read, thank you for writing it.
DheyL chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
That is beautifully sad.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
If I was Ichigo I would spend that time trying to perfect my control my power to try to hold on to it longer , even after his failure he would have great control when he did get his powers back.
Rellav chapter 1 . 8/26/2017