Reviews for Human Shaped Constellation
Lynnyfox chapter 13 . 2/16
bruuh! MUGGLE family? I cackled up my lungs :D I can't. Thanks alot
Valen Goncalvez chapter 27 . 1/25
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
jaffa3 chapter 13 . 1/22
I love all the changes you’ve made from the canon story. Especially changing the calvary battle.
iroxanamiranda chapter 27 . 1/15
Woooowwww i loved it! It feels surreal how everyone is aboard and I am actually curious how things will happen! I hope you know that you can do whateber helps you cope and im glad this small community helps you~~ i hope everything gets better soon, always supporting this fic okay? Supporting you, byeee happy new year lol
CelestialSky chapter 27 . 1/12
Can’t believe I found this story! I usually don’t read oc fics but man this one is absolutely amazing! I love Rei and her interactions with everyone. It’s just so beautiful! Thanks so much for introducing characters like Hawks and Mirio early btw! Also I only have few guesses as to who the girl with the pink hair could be. I can only think of Hatsume and Ashido, but man, if it’s Ashido, I will Highkey scream!
I LOVED the plot progression in this chapter! It’s not often that characters aside from the OC have a part to play but everyone else had their moment and complimented each other nicely! Keep up the great work!
The Night Whisperer chapter 27 . 1/7
Well, this was a wonderful chapter as always. So, I can’t wait to see what the villains will have in store for our brave heroes. Anyway, please update soon :)
bbymojo chapter 27 . 1/6
great chapter! seeing everyone’s role in handling the situation was good, looking forward to the conclusion of I-island and more todoreiko! the little bit we did have this chapter was cute. thank you :)
Rynxenvy chapter 27 . 1/6
I was so happy that I almost cried when I saw that you had updated this story. I really missed it, though I'm a little sad that there wasn't most TodoxRei in this chapter :P

I can't wait for the conclusion of I-Island and for all of the things you have planned in the coming chapters, especially with Rei and Shouto!
I can’t wait for the next chapter omg this is so good!
Fahdza chapter 27 . 1/6
I'm so impressed with the way the students handled the situation, and even more so with the way Aizawa-sensei is helping.
I loved the part with Bakugou and Ochako's fight, I love their interactions and seeing them worked together like that made very happy.

"The waves, they'd be part of your soundtrack."

Natsuo teasing Rei was pretty cute uwu.
katsukiskitten chapter 1 . 1/6
You are a great writer! I’m honestly jealous. You’re descriptions of even the most basic situations are so good, they make you feel like you’re standing right there :D definitely gonna keep reading
seanklovett chapter 26 . 12/11/2019
Love it. I binged this story in 2 days and I absolutely love all the character interactions, Rei's chemistry with all the various characters is great, she herself is really cool, the fight scenes are well written, and it's just overall super awesome. Can't wait to see more.
The Night Whisperer chapter 26 . 12/10/2019
Damn, this chapter was intense~ Especially, with Dabi and Toga being thrown into the fray. Anyway, please update soon :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 25 . 12/10/2019
I really love Eir and Dabi’s dynamic and I hope we get to see more of that as the story progresses. There’s just something about their relationship that I find oddly dark and intriguing.