Reviews for Whatever Happened to the Trainer from Pallet Town?
Captain Tight Pants chapter 2 . 3/7
“Sodding” is chiefly a British expression, sounds a little jarring coming from a character with an American accent.
Nigel Yearning chapter 16 . 1/8
Things were going well and I was getting into the suspense. However, I lost interest the moment when they said Pikachu's body wasn't found. I knew right there and then he was still alive. So when the resolution came I was disappointed. The happy ending is way too happy for my taste. If it is a bitter-sweet ending, then I will like it. So this kind of fall flat on me.

In future sequels, I suggest you focused on the cases where it ended in catastrophic failure or successful failures (where they get the pokemon back alive but don't wanna live). Full-blown happy endings are just way too predictable and I've already seen enough of that in the anime.

But thank you, though, for finishing the story. I'm quite proud of that one, since there are way too many good stories that are never finished. I hope you do better on the next one.
AshPikachuFan chapter 16 . 1/2
Wow! So Meowth isn't dead afterall. I have been wondering about this since a long time. I would like to have a chapter on Ash and Pikachu's "complete" reunion as well as how Meowth was identified and saved. Thank you for the awesome epilogue. Waiting for more!
GreaterDemon chapter 16 . 1/2
Good sir, I would like to commend you on taking a dragged out and overused story idea and making something very good out of it. The first couple chapters had me wondering if Ash was still alive or if he was actually dead, and later on I suspected that Officer Jenny's chapter would be the last one, but no! You threw me for a loop and everybody off the trail, so hats off to you, sir. Hats off to you.
SpiritsOfRhythm chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Damn, that was a good ride
AshPikachuFan chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
You know, I think it would have been still lovable if Pikachu had uttered 'Pikapi'(Ash) rather than 'Pika'. Anyways it's so deep and touching.
AshPikachuFan chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
What a mind-blowing realisation! I loved the way Ash and Pikachu met each other. i just hope the next chapter would have a very happy Ash and Pikachu moment
SpiritsOfRhythm chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
This is so depressing. This, is good.
SpiritsOfRhythm chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
deep
TeamPiperM chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
Spearow really are the devil, aren’t they?
AshPikachuFan chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
Awesome chapter over there. Describing the physical changes in Ash and his hope to find his faithful buddy after all these years... Too good. I wanna know what's morein store for me! Does he survive by some miracle or has Pikachu once again saved the day somehow, just like he did on the first day of his journey? Waiting for the next!
AshPikachuFan chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
Nice one. I still wonder what kind of spoiler is this chapter though. Describing Ash and Pikachu as the best team a Trainer and Pokémon could form, not to mention their loyalty to each other.. was simply good :)
Waiting for more! Please update sooner.
AshPikachuFan chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Man.. reading this chapter teared me up a lot. The very first episode explained from Ash's perspective had my eyes sting with tears. Thank you so much for a wonderful chapter! I too believe that Pikachu's alive somewhere, just like Ash does.

You know what, today's my birthday and this is one of the best gifts I have received from my friends. Thanks a lot buddy! Waiting eagerly for the next one! :)
AshPikachuFan chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
Oh my... Didn't expect this story to be such a heart-wrenching tale. I wanna know why Ash himself didn't go to save Pikachu as doubted by Jessie in Chapter 5. Though she mentioned that Ash must have seen it as a suicide, I still wonder why he acted the way he did. As we have seen numerous times, Ash is the type of person who would gratefully die along with his beloved Pikachu rather than ending up mourning over the loss of his starter. Not that I want Ash to die too but it's sickening to know his state of mind. He's like a living dead body now.

Though it's a tragic tale, I thank you for such a wonderful story. You have got yourself a big fan! Keep it up, buddy! I am desperately waiting for more.

One small request though, as much as I want Ash to become his original self, I don't want to see him paired up with anyone. Please let him be , I don't think being in a relationship would help him deal with his loss.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
If anyone can snap ash out of his sadness and anger it's Brock and Misty (but mostly misty) they have known ash for a very long time and know him very well and I know they will do whatever they can to bring back the ash they know and snap him out of it and make him be his old normal self again there's no way they won't ever give up on him he never once gave up on them and been through so much together and I hope at some point that ash and Misty do end up as a couple