Reviews for Back to the Beginning
My Alternate Reality chapter 38 . 9/21
Enjoying the story! Just one question... I thought Harry swatted a bug and Rita died?
tecachan chapter 38 . 9/18
wow that was fast ... okay still waiting for the outcome
tecachan chapter 37 . 9/18
Pretty good system ... the passivity bothered me a little but it was great ... sad that no one is mourning Daphne and Blaise
tecachan chapter 36 . 9/18
The story has been pretty good so far but I feel this chapter was all over the place e.e Let's see what else comes as I hate giving up on stories...
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 9/15
Waot Fred and George shouldn't have the map YET. In canon, they said they found the map in their THIRD year. Their third year would be Harrys first year of school. *lol* since they haven't reached school yet they shouldn't have the map until some time LATER in the year.
Alexmoon1 chapter 38 . 9/7
Please update soon please pleasee
QueenKitty chapter 3 . 9/4
London to Higwarts (The Trip To Hell)
One way (Literally)
9 3/4 (No I don’t wanna die by brick wall!)

Apologies, this is my way of trying to be funny, please forgive me.
sunnydragon chapter 9 . 9/6
Love your store just letting you know you have a repeat at the end of this chapter
Enterprize 1304a chapter 38 . 9/6
Please update soon
MercyPlays chapter 19 . 9/5
lol
I am confused. A few chapters back Harry swatted a bug and killed it. It was Rita Skeeter in her animagus form, but in this chapter you had her writing for the Daily Prophet. So is she dead or not? Otherwise I am enjoying your story. Hope you update again soon.
skyaeon235 chapter 7 . 8/25
What the heck are you doing?! He was able to perfectly levitate his parents when he was 1 wordlessly and wandlessly, and now he can't do anything?! Please keep it consistent, or this story really won't be worth reading at all. Thanks.
skyaeon235 chapter 3 . 8/25
I'm only saying it because I've seen it quite a few times here, but 'stake,' should be 'steak.'
waya715 chapter 38 . 8/25
a very good story! please update soon.