Reviews for Back to the Beginning
RavenclawIrene chapter 33 . 7/14
Aaaaahh! What just happened?!
Even tho Ron did something good, I still don’t like him :)
Dumbledore is going DOWN! YAAAAAHH

Please update soon!
Bye!
~Irene
Griffindorks chapter 13 . 7/15
why is he calling fleamont and euphemia uncle/aunt? i thought they were james' parents. shouldn't he call them grandpa/grandma?
geekymom chapter 35 . 7/15
A fantastically sad chapter! Well done.
It’s a great story so far, but the dates in the second chapter are wrong his birthday is July 31st
Please
love love love kxz chapter 35 . 7/15
oh harry
mizzrazz72 chapter 35 . 7/15
To kill a pet is petty, Harry should have gone to the IWC or outside papers to get his story out.
The Wandmaker chapter 35 . 7/15
I thought that things would change for the better, but it looks like you’re going to start slaughtering characters that Harry cares about. What a downer.
InAnnaCat chapter 34 . 7/13
Thank you so much for this chapter. It was not what I expected. I thought Ron would be dead and Dumbledore condemned. But I like that Ron is redeemed and Dumbledore has fines and loss of influence and that he can't kill Ron. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for posting it early.
knuckles 8 chapter 35 . 7/15
Thank you so much for the wonderful chapter update. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Dumbledore is a real piece of work. Just how evil is he and far will he go to control Harry?
Kigen Dawn chapter 35 . 7/15
Bastard just keeps digging his own grave deeper and deeper and now he’s going to really regret it since harry is done playing nice
nsaifnabi chapter 35 . 7/15
Hope dumbledore has either kidnapped or used imperius to keep them away from harry instead of killing them
Arwengeld chapter 35 . 7/15
Oh my God you kill Hedwig too ? It's very too sad !
Mhizz660 chapter 35 . 7/15
Nooooooo Hedwig TTTT. Dumbledore u BLEEPING PIECE OF FILTHY BLEEPING BULLSHITE. ROT IN HELL MOFO. CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU DIE. :(
lilly-flower15 chapter 35 . 7/15