Reviews for The Curse of Lethe
poorladymontague chapter 4 . 1/1/2018
Did you call her Bella because of Twilight? Great story by the way.
te amour chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
You know, this story deserves more recognition
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2017
Amazing read. Reread multiple times and still continues to surprises me with the detail involved. You, my man, is a amazing writer. Keep it up, and Merry Chrimbus
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
That was pretty sweet ending man. Cookies can be blue, dreams can come d
True, nothing is impossible.
I smirked when Reyna intertwined her fingers with Thailia's. It was adorable!

You nailed the bickering between family at Christmas time perfectly.

I hope your Christmas was marvellous!

Another smirk when Percy said shit and then said stuff. I actually laughed.

I'll be sad to see the story go, but it was a nice wrap. It brought closure, but that little bit of ooo I want more still remains.

I WANT TO SEE THE PROPOSAL! LIKE SOOO BAD. MR. Percy Jackson proposing at midnight on new years. Or underneath the Christmas tree he sits with a rain in his gift wrapped hand.
thenameshero chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
Will you make another story with these characters and this timeline? Super curious because the characters are developed so well I wouldn’t want them to go to waste.
Nuada Silverhand chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
Ah, fluff and happiness. Exactly what's needed in a Christmas update.

Merry Christmas!
allstaar chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
I've been reading your stories since the middle of Daughter of Wisdom and let me tell you its been great. I love all the ideas you get and the way you can express them writing. I dont usually review stories but I just wanted to thank you for giving great stories to this site. Keep up the great work and merry christmas.
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
Merry Christmas!

Yay! A fluffy chapter to read on Christmas! Very appropriate.

Percy being scared to curse in front of his mom and then her cussing back at him. That gave me life.

I can’t wait to read all those giftfics, even the ones I didn’t request! I’m excited to see where you go with all of them.

Have fun on your vacation!

CupcakeQueen816

PS: Always feel free to borrow some of my puns. If you are ever in dire need of a pun, PM me, and I’ll get it going.
thenameshero chapter 21 . 12/23/2017
Such a good story. Everything you upload I want more and more.
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 21 . 12/23/2017
Happy winters solstice! Merry Christmas! I read what you said to cupcake queen. I was thinking she could end up with a demigod, but that demigod couldn't heal he heart, it was up to her to fix it herself. But the Apollo idea is intriguing.

Leo and Percy are doubling the amount that I love them in one single chapter!

I love how you tied them all together through leos words. I also loved the name of this chapter. Totally made me laugh.

What were the weird italics with the /'s and the I's? I did t understand that.
Well happy new years if I don't talk to you before then. Byeee
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 21 . 12/23/2017
Hello!

This was a nice chapter to read under the covers while everyone else is asleep bc I’m the only one who hasn’t adjusted to time zone differences. America is odd. We drive one state away, ur in a different time zone. Heck, in some places you drive a city away in the same state, and it’s a different time zone.

Ok. America rant over.

I could feel the emotions of this chapter really well, and as much as I hate those stories where Leo and Percy are best friends automatically bc of their sense of humor (hello? Grover?) this explained it well.

As for if Apollo/Reyna will work out, we never know. I never thought Calypso would end up with Leo, and as Cupid said, “I am always where you least expect me.”

That’s my argument at least.

Can’t wait to see how this wraps up! (Ha ha get it? It’s a present pun. Wraps? No? Ok.)

Have fun on your trip! Don’t let homework keep you down!

CupcakeQueen816 chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
Hello!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the email that this has been updated! Thank you for this little celebration that midterms are over!

This was a sweet chapter, and I’m glad it came to be (but personally I’m hoping/shipping for ApolloxReyna ;)). I can’t wait to read the next two this weekend, then all the giftfics, then the next DoW book. I’m excited to see where you go with those!

I know this is a bit of a short review (for me at least lol), but I’m packing to go on vacation.

Vanadium Oxide chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
Another story done?! Damnn.
Nuada Silverhand chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
Good job! Don't worry, you're awesome too.
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
Well I can't say I expected that. You said you would probably break my heart, but you didn't.

You saved all of them. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Oh, seas that a reference from The Hunger Games that I seen. "The odds were most definitely not in their favor." :)

I can tell you that I did want to smack you when Luke/Kronos/Tartarus was playing with Percy's
mind. But you made up for it by saving than all.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how you'll end this one. ;)
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »