Reviews for The Curse of Lethe
Hello chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
Wow, I can't believe we're this close to being done! It was loads of fun reading this story and I definitely hope to see more from you! For gift fics, I don't know if this is the appropriate medium to ask, but...Hades gifting Nico Jules-Albert the zombie chauffeur? Because I think that behind-the-scenes moment needs to be done and as far as I know, no one has written it. Also, Magnus looking for Bragi to write an epic poem about Jack, from the Norse series, with Greek-Roman stuff thrown in? Because I think crossovers are very cool, like with Hipponoe and her pet kelpie from Scotland.
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 19 . 12/16/2017
Hello!

Thank goodness! Midterms are half over, and after Tuesday I can finally relax!

I’m so happy they got out of Tartarus! If you asked me, I probably would have thought that would be the end. I can’t wait to see how you end it!

I totally did not expect how they got out of Tartarus, but I’m glad it ended like that! (I also liked Percy’s comments while fighting the Laistagonians. I’m pretty sure I spelled that right.) I feel like the struggle with Kronos!Luke/Percy was a little short. It seemed like it was going so fast, I could barely understand what was happening. But that’s about it.

I also cannot wait to read all of the giftfics you’re doing! I’m super excited!

Thanks again for being so constant with updates!

Vanadium Oxide chapter 18 . 12/13/2017
The Modern Age of Fluid Architecture is here... If only we can replicate the process that makes spider silk. Alas.
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 18 . 12/13/2017
Annnnd cue the shock... Why isn't there shock.
What's this, you expected the author to crush your souls?

That's right folks, this is fan fiction and shiiki just crushed your eensie weensie fangirl hearts.

Through trials of terror, monsters galore and scenes that made you rip out your hair in anticipation.

The crowd pleaser scene was Percy , being himself, talking about Annabeth. Saying hr loves hearing her voice...

XP I think I've read too many fanfictions. And acfted in too many plays... Love ya. Awesome chapter
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
Hi!

Sorry for the late review, but... just... midterms :(

I liked this chapter. I liked how even though it’s a prelude to a fight, there were still sweet moments sprinkled throughout. I enjoyed how Annabeth was weaving and thinking about architecture, especially how cute Percy thought it was ;). Gosh I’m glad he’s back.

Sadly, back to studying.

I do not like them Sam-I-Am, I do not like... Midterm Exam.

TheSevenHeroes chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
Oh my god. I seriously can't believe what an AMAZING writer you are! This is truly the BEST fanfic I've ever read, and you should SOOO be an author when you grow up 3 keep being awesome!
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 17 . 12/8/2017
Ooooo excitement.
Solangelo fic.
Its obviously PJO.
Do something fluffy. Christmas related, maybe along the lines of Nick remembering going to church with his sister when he was little, and once he realized he was gay, he thought he was wrong. Will comforts him and blah blah blah, you make up the rest.
This chapter brought many tears to my eyes. And I can feel niucos struggle. Beautiful job
Vanadium Oxide chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
You probably already have your hands full with requests. I just request more percabeth in the story

The ratings always seemed wierd to me. Even with the homophobia this didn’t seem M for me. Then again I watch horror movies for fun so maybe my opinions are skewed...

HEY I CAUGHT UP! jowhwvrjugg):8!hjdknenwhVhjdkebdv$(:$2
Vanadium Oxide chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
A happy trip starting from death to love.
Vanadium Oxide chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
Hello Dawn
Vanadium Oxide chapter 14 . 12/5/2017
Hey stars... Percy and Annabeth say hello
Vanadium Oxide chapter 13 . 12/5/2017
I am not sure if you are following what is happening in the US atm, but... if you dont know what I’m talking about, then its probably better that you don’t.

Who knows. Maybe Geras is into trees. He could get his wood hard on some bark maybe?... Was that too much?
Vanadium Oxide chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
If you look at it a certain way... isn’t Bella already immortal?... She can die but she always comes back. So is this next level immortality mean she can’t die or something?
Vanadium Oxide chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
I know. I know. If I die, you’ll kill me.
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
Hello!

I just realized, I had an idea for a fic, but I forgot to put it in my review.

So like everyone’s putting how Sally reacts when Percy comes home after BoO, but I would like to see how everyone reacts immediately after the final battle stops. I kinda see Percy and Annabeth trying to find each other, and when they do, they go to Percy’s apartment to see his mom like right after the battle.

Doesn’t have to be exactly that, but I would like to see something along those lines.

Thanks a billion! (๑̵ᴗ̵)