Reviews for The Curse of Lethe
Vanadium Oxide chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
I mean Wills killed monsters before but maybe they didnt see him since its at range?
Vanadium Oxide chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
Nah, its okay. Writing style is writing style. Have seen a few bitishisms here and there but its small details. Only the story matters right?

Ah, Politics! Your American Friends are embarassed of Trump? Bahahahahhaha. Hes the best president we’ve had in my opinion. He’s not very... formal, but thats what I like about him. Politicians these days are all smooth talking former-lawyers...
Vanadium Oxide chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
Everyones coming to the party! :D
Vanadium Oxide chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
Allons-y mes amis!
Vanadium Oxide chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
All if them have their own coffee?! xD More Reyna is her write more if herself in
Vanadium Oxide chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
Bahaha. Riptide’s making sure Percy doesnt run off with a different lady
Vanadium Oxide chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
Yea, I feel like I SHOULD know the reference but at the moment Im running on 3 hours of sleep and just took a calc exam and nothings connecting.
Vanadium Oxide chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Empousai eh?
Vanadium Oxide chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Whooops. Well if Nicos right why Im pretty sure he is.. Whoops!
rose-gardens-filled-with-thorn chapter 16 . 11/29/2017
WHAT?
You seriously can't leave me here alone. BOOHOOBOOHOO.
Also, I didn't quite understand the Christmas thing, but if it's about presents, I'm in.
Can you make a sort of Christmas get together for the Seven, plus, Nico, Will, Thalia, Reyna and Calypso. Ooh, maybe it could take place some fifteen years later, when all of them have kids (NOTE- Bianca Zoe Jackson and Luke Charlie Jackson, no change.)
rose-gardens-filled-with-thorn chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
You are really god. I can't seem to stop telling you this.
Also, I really like that Percabeth scene (The one where Annabeth fights Eris by thinking of how much she loved Percy, or at least that's how I deciphered it), screw that, I love the entire chapter. It's seriously amazing. Also, you reminded me so much of my best friend and I there, somehow, I'm not quite sure.
I really think you should have made some sort of confusion or something about the previous chapter. Make everybody a bit more confused about the waystation, the exhunters, etc.
Vanadium Oxide chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Me: Cant Nico just shadow to Camp? Or get some godly help? The Gods probably owe Percy atleast that.

Me to me: Shut up idiot, I’m trying to read. Its a story.

Me: Sorry.
rose-gardens-filled-with-thorn chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
Hey, so I finally logged in.
I didn't want to read the story much first, because I've had terrible experiences reading about the main characters being sent off on another quest (No offence to you, of course), but there wasn't anything else and Titan's curse is taking some time in coming Cough, cough.
But it's really really good. YOu are sooo under rated in FF. Like seriously.
Could you make the part where percy first gets his back ache, that kiss, could you make it a bit clearer?
I don't know why, but everytime I review your story, the review is long. Seriously!
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 16 . 11/26/2017
Although I despise the Percy Jackson movies, then reference was noticeable for those who look. I definitely enjoyed the part where Jason confused death for cupid. We must remember that Death is sometimes kinder, which you totally showed in this chapter.

Are they going to run into Cupid along the way. Please say no. Cause he can be so mean.

Who's the guy he's with BTW. They approved same sex marriage, so that wouldn't be relevant unless cupid was seeing a male... XP

I'm sad that Nanos almost over, but u can still keep writing. Which fic were you doing for nano this year? Was it BotL?

I refused to think about how they would get out of Tartarus. Your going to break myu hearty again when they have to leave right? Your going to take it and chop it into susi over an open tank full of fan girl crushing sharks.

Love ya. Can't wait till next time
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 16 . 11/25/2017
Hi!

Thanks for the heads up about the next chapter. I’m looking forward to see how the story pans out from here!

I did understand the reference to the SoM movie... unfortunately. We don’t speak of those abominations.

And I guess I didn’t realize there was a scene where they understood Kampe. I’ll need to do a little research... (*cough cough* reread the books for fun *cough cough*)

I really liked the character interactions this chapter.

And now for some speculating! Yay!

Would Frank have to be an American citizen to get a drivers license, since he was too young to have one in Canada when he lived there, or was he driving without one? I’ll do my research and then get back to you.

I have way too much time on my hands. I need to stop looking into stories this much XP.

xoxo