Reviews for The Curse of Lethe
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
(That was me BTW, strawberrygirl2000)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
Oh gods, I'm actually tearing. When she said broom I smiled and the tears welled.
YOU Brought Bob back!I absolutely love you! And Damson and small Bob and they saved them! I will never stop smiling now.
I love how real this is, it has a very strong relation to Uncle Ricks writing, the detail, the research, the agony and heartfelt joy mixed together in a big giant bowl full of pain and love at the same time!
Can't wait for the next update. :)
I nearly cried when she talked about arachne. Oh and I deal with spiderwebs the same way, my moms telling me that there isn't anything there but I'm just rubbing my face like "but I feel it!"
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! BOB AND DAMESON ARE BACK! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!

Now I won’t feel as sad anymore when reading HoH!
I knew this was a great fic when I can’t remember what stuff was canon or was in this fic!

Also, Percy is great! I love his insults.

The only note I have is that I’m BotL, Kampe doesn’t speak English, she speaks an ancient language that Tyson interprets. I know it’s nit picky, but that was something that caught my attention.

I love this chapter so much! I can’t wait for the next one!

WetTileDontSlip chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
oh shit a new chapter, I was reading chapter 13 and saw u updated. Keep it up
Nuada Silverhand chapter 14 . 11/14/2017
Still reading, still enjoying it. I know it's not much, but it's been a few chapters since my last review so I thought I'd feed you another one.

Glad to hear DoW's going well (does anyone else think 'Dawn of War' from that acronym?!)
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Nice! This story is nearing its ending. This chapter made my heart do a million thousand hundred jumping jacks. have you ever seen the movie treasure planet? If not, there's this character morph that can morph into anyone. I want him to become every single PJO character... XP

You totally nailed Percy's personality this chapter. He was beating himself up for stuff that wasn't his fault. Gods. I loved this chapter.
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! PERCY GOT HIW MEMORIES BACK!

Sorry. I’ll contain myself. I loved this chapter! I was afraid it would be anticlimactic after that killed Bella, but it got even better! I love the way it mirrored the end of MoA, and the Percy/Perseus internal conversation. That made me smile because PERCY’S BACK.

I always adore admiring alliteration. It just makes everything sound like a poem, even prose. We had to read a poem in English that had an alliteration almost every line! I needless to say had a heyday.

Congratulations on completing your goal. 50k. Wow. All I have right now is 750, and my goal is 7500. Maybe I should get working on that. I’m really glad to hear that the DoW series is coming along. I look forward to reading it.

Till next time!

strawberrygirl2000 chapter 13 . 11/8/2017
I really really love Thalia. So quick witted, so smart! She's my role model. Along with Percy. And Annabeth. And Reyna... Am I rambling? XD
"Six years as a tree remember?"
I was smirking and thinking about the guy smacking his fist against the wall yelling gah!
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 13 . 11/4/2017
Yay! Another chapter! (I read the alternative version. I hope I didn't miss anything important XP).

I never thought I would read the phrase "tango with Thanatos" and I'm glad I did. That was golden! Also I'm cracking up imagining that slimy old crone realizing that Thalia tricked him! I imagine their will be much whining and screaming involved.

Thanks again for rewriting the chapter so it's clean for me. I don't think you can know how much I appreciate that! 3

xoxo

Link1931 chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
I love your story! And im asking... Have you ever thought in write a percabeth smut in this story? English is not my natal language so im sorry :(
Also you should write percabeth smut 7u7
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 12 . 10/31/2017
Im smiling "her heart did giddy jumping jacks. "

Im crying " we were in tartarus"

I'm being giddy "exertion will, really?!"

I'm crying again "and they fell downward."

Im sighing with relief "percy drove his sword through eris"

I'm crying. "He said it in past tense..."

But then I'm smiling, "you and me"

Then I'm screaming "HO YOU!"

Its been a stressful day... What are you doing to me. Oh and happy Halloween if you celebrate. If not, happy Halloween anyway. XP
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
Oh my gods. I love love love nanowrimo. I forgot you did that too. XD and I loved Leo's bit today. What did you use as the inspiration for his workshop thing? It was soooo cool. :)
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
Wow. You couldn't even give me enough time to review the last chapter before posting another. Also, thanks for the writing tips and the heads-up about next chapter!

I was on the edge of my seat the whole fight with Eris! This chapter has to be a favorite from the ones so far!

Good luck on your writing!

Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
Yeah, I know. I'm scarred for life after that one Nico divAngelo story. I'm eleven and (I know my limits. I can handle, though I promise I'll leave if its too much) NOR a pleasant memory.
Strawberrygirl chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
Dude.
Im crying so much.
I'm getting dejahvu.
Like, Bob the titan dejahvu.
I can't speak, everything is gibberish.
Wills POV is great though, like god fricking damn it. I think you enjoy torturing your readers as much as the characters from PJO. He fell and met the ground. AGH
Are they going to see Tartarus again? Cause that would be a wonderful time to make me cry again, be like rick Riordan, like kill a character who doesn't deserve it.
*runs off to cry BC I am thinking about the last time they met tartarus.*
Why Bob. Whyyyyyyy?
Kay, I'm going To go before this gets weird... Its already weird though.
Can't wait for the next update.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »