Reviews for The Curse of Lethe
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
I'm going to cry. Percy why?
I hate empousa, maybe they should get Piper to come, try and reverse charmspeak him?
I feel so bad for Annabeth, the words hurt her so much.
Bella... hmmmmm...
I Watch older shows, were you talking about the actor Bella Throne?
If not, maybe it was something else... idk, I'll have to think about it.
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
I am angry at this story, it is so painstakingly great and It makes me want to find you and hug you because it's great and then slap you because Percy can't remember anything but Princess Curls and he thinks this bella person is his girlfriend. AGH
I Did love the chapter though, I must ask, where do you get your inspiration?
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Why?!
I-Percy! I have no words, he's gone? AGH
I am glad I waited till you had five chapters to read this, otherwise I believe I would've gone mad...
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Whoa, this is great. It's a nice change from what you normally write, it's good, great actually.
I love the storyline and I can't wait to binge the whole thing and not actually have to wait until you update. XD
Nuada Silverhand chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
Still going well, I'm impressed by how different this is to your Annabeth POV fics. Nice to see things are still well and truly messed up.

As for Bella; well, only one thing's popping up, and it's quite an obscure one, but I'll give it my best shot. She kind of reminded me of Kurinoone's Bellatrix in his Harry Potter fanfiction where she helps Voldemort kidnap and raise Harry on a similar bed of lies (Harry calls her Bella affectionately), treating him as a son when they're really interested in his power. Probably very wrong, but we're on Fanfiction anyway, and the parallels are rather large, so maybe?
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 4 . 9/16/2017
Oh my gosh that ending had me close to tears! Why can't Percy and Annabeth just be together and be happy and live a normal life?!

Also, was Bella a reference to Tw*light? I haven't read it (because why read that when I could reread PJO?) but isn't there a character called Bella and she's a vampire?

I really don't want to wait another week to see what happens next! This chapter broke my heart, but at least Bella is dead! (Can you hear me singing: DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD? Because I am)

Thanks again for offering to rewrite a few chapters for me! You don't know how much that means to me!

CupcakeQueen816 chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Thank you so much! It would really mean so much to me if you did the clean chapters for me! It really makes my day when I see you read and responded to my comments and reviews! I love your writing and I feel it's the least I can do to put what I liked and stuff in a review.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter and the part with Bella totally did not make me scream, "Don't break my ship!" at my screen. Nope. Totally did not. Mmhhmm.

I'm not being very convincing am I?...

Anyway, the Dummies Tarts and Seances made me laugh. Also, Bella is what my parents call me as a nickname (I'm not giving away my name, my real name is no where near similar to Bella, there's just a story behind it). So that's cool.

Anyway...

PERCY DONT YOU DARE BELIEVE THAT EVIL SHE-DEMON YOU BELING WITH ANNABETH!

Thank you again for being consistent and keeping the more cautious readers in mind. As someone who chooses not to read the Hunger Games until I'm more mature, it just means so much to me that you would create a cleaner version just for me!

Nuada Silverhand chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Well that's an interesting turn. Still not sure if Bella wants to eat him, sleep with him, or turn him into a PJO version of Darth Revan, but looking forward to it nevertheless.
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
Thank you for explaining the rating, and being so careful about it being appropriate. Most authors on here have cursing, sex, and violence rated as Teen, so I think it's awesome that you're being so careful about that.

I really loved it, and my heart is still racing from the plot twist!

I'm going to try to review on every chapter, and give my feedback, not that you'll need a lot of it.

Also, if there is a chapter that warrants a warning, could you explain what the warning is for, and put a summary of what happens at the bottom for those who wish not to read stuff like that? Just so that they (aka me in extreme cases) don't miss anything important?

Love it as always!

Nuada Silverhand chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Well, that seems ominous. Interested to see where you go with it.
CupcakeQueen816 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
This is really good! I was very excited to see it when I checked this afternoon, and I send many many thanks for this story. I just have a few questions on what you mean by the higher rating. What age range would you say this would be appropriate for? And what sort of things warrant the higher rating? Just want to make sure I feel comfortable reading this.

116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8