Reviews for Quick Sheme Ways to make Money: Inuyasha style
Kumori-Kae chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The summary and plotline is good. However, please don't write in script form. You could easily put this into the proper writing form it is supposed to be in though.
kagn'inu4ever chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
funny. very funny
C chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Strange. Um... O.K. I'll be going now... *Walking away*
Kaze Kami chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was strange disturbing and scary. Make it stop.*runs away*
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 7 . 9/1/2003
Yay, go Kagome...but wasn't Sango supposed to be disqualified because she used an outside object, O.O

Oh well, it doesn't mattle, LoL...Just waiting for your next update. :)
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 6 . 9/1/2003
Lol, the evil Furby's going to you! Hm, maybe the Furby took the money and used it to buy all the candy, *thinks about it* naw...But I really liked the chapter, _
Celebrian Telemnar chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
Genius! Pure genius! Hurry up, I can't wait for the next chapter! This story rocks!
Aejavu chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
NEw episode of Iron Chef *syas in corny Chinese voice*: INUYASHA VS. NARAKU AND THE PLAYSTATION LAWYERS!
Aejavu chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! And yes I can imagine Buyo in ninja armor! *laughs*
Kagome98 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
good
ShadowFire2 chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
O_o ok...I think that I know where that came from...

PERVERT!

*Miroku slams to the ground*

hehehehehehe

Update soon!
Celebrian Telemnar chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
"TO WACHOVIA!"

"IT'S NOT A KIMONO IT'S A...kimono."

Hahahaha! Those were some of my favorite lines! You've got skills, gurl! Keep it up!
Celebrian Telemnar chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
Wo finally get to see the next one! My laptop has been giving me crap lately. Omg, I LOVED Miroku's prayer beads. It was so hilarious! More now!

P.S. I'm gonna miss you like mess! Have fun in Nasheville! (did I spell that right?)
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
*shakes head slowly* Poor, poor, unsuspecting Jaken. Wait, *blinks a couple of times* what am I saying. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Jaken's being tortured, and he *snicker* acctually sang to Sesshomaru. Love the chappy, thanks for updating, can't wait untill the next one. _
ShadowFire chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
you finally updated. Good. Jaken is distubing. oh and PERVERT!

*Miroku hits the ground*

I feel much better now. Update soon.