Reviews for What is Love Anyway?
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 19 . 3/27/2003
Damn I want a guy like these two do you think Cass would share. LOL Doing great please keep it up and up date soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 17 . 3/27/2003
Wow I loved the last three chapters please keep them up and up date soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 14 . 3/26/2003
Oh wow this is going to be something. Please keep it up and don't leave us hanging to long.
Lioncourt619 chapter 13 . 3/25/2003
uh-oh...looks like there could be trouble...heheh, wonderful story still...i'm still really glad you put Glen in this one, I like mark too, but Glen is awesome. Keep up the great writing.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 13 . 3/24/2003
This story is so great and I see your Mark muse is there too now. Keep it up and please up date soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 10 . 3/20/2003
ThaT was so sweet I love your chapters when you do that. Please keep it up and up date soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 9 . 3/18/2003
This one is great but with that taker muse of yours I can't wait to see what he does? Please up date soon/.
Lioncourt619 chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
wow...this is great, I LOVE Kane and I'm glad you've finally done a story with him in it, as the lead guy. i love ur stories, this one is wonderful too.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 8 . 3/17/2003
Damn so hot to start and so sweet to finish. I love Glen like this. Please write more soon and up day soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
God I love this story. Your are a genius please up date soon.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
God I love this story. Your are a genius please up date soon.
Kanes Mistress chapter 6 . 3/16/2003
w00t! Wow, Cass is deff Different. Hehe, but that's so cute...Glen!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
Oh man I can't wait to see if she falls in love with anyone else? I hope not because I really like her and Glen together. Please keep it up and I hope it is a long hot day for them. Post again soon please?
BlueEyedGurl878 chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
keep up the fantastic work! update soon!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
Wow I wish I had a man like that. Or heck even a muse like that.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »