Reviews for Ties of Love
HeatherJS chapter 22 . 9/10
Aww, “I’ve waited a million years for you and I’ll wait a million more” :} ssiiigghhhhh, I like that line. :))))))

Woooo, looks like they’ll finally get that one in a million chance after all! Yay! :D
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 22 . 9/4
Nice ending...a very promising future togeter.
Xena and Ares forever!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 21 . 9/4
Yay...so glad you did this turn of events. Liked that he saved them!
Shipperholic chapter 22 . 9/4
Thank you so much for the happy ending! Looking forward to new x/a stories in the future pretty please :)
ChrysBadefab chapter 22 . 9/3
woah... it was an amazing story! to be honest I'll start it again right now. I hope you'll write more stories cause you're ana GREAT author. Of course, Xena and Ares forever
HeatherJS chapter 21 . 8/22
Certainly was an interesting read... I’ll be waiting for the epilogue patiently to see what the future entails. :))
HeatherJS chapter 14 . 8/22
:O

Gotta say... I didn’t see that coming :O
HeatherJS chapter 13 . 8/22
Towards the end there I was like, oh, all these men are going to die. Ares is not going to be pleased with her condition. Or perhaps he’ll be too upset with her to care... could be both really.
HeatherJS chapter 11 . 8/22
Ares is not going to be happy, no sir! :/
And the bard returns..mischief and mayhem will ensue now that they are out of the temple. Can only imagine what this means for Xenas life now that she left.
HeatherJS chapter 9 . 8/22
Interesting twists and turns...hmm, not sure where this is going but I’m sure it’ll be crazy.
So Gabrielle is out of the picture, for now anyway. Seems like we might see her again to try and get Xena out of Ares’ grip.
HeatherJS chapter 4 . 8/22
Well that escalated quickly :O
Huh... I don’t think things are going to go to well with the other Gods, they seem to want some sort of punishment for Xena...especially Athena anyway. :/
Can’t wait to find out!:))
HeatherJS chapter 3 . 8/22
Oh my! So Ares didn’t have anything to do with posideons decision to give her to him... interesting... what was the point then... you’re making me think about this.
I don’t know where you’re going with this but I’m along for the ride... let’s do this! :)))
HeatherJS chapter 2 . 8/22
Oooohhhhhh, seems like Ares saved her here. Looks like Posideon dropped the rogue child off to her care taker ;)
Hmm, I wonder what this entails indeed. Ares definitely pulled some strings of some sort to get her back from Posideon. I tell ya, I’ve thought about this story concept. Looking forward to see where you take this. :))
Lived this chapter!
ChrysBadefab chapter 21 . 8/14
okay I almost had a heart attack thinking that it would end there. I can't wait for the epilogue