Reviews for Telparian
Nilmandra chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
I am glad Legolas and Thranduil had a good day together. This will do much to restoring their relationship.
Elvenesse chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
I love this story and this was a happy chapter, which was good for both Legolas and Thranduil, as they definitely needed it. He probably *shouldn't* have told Legolas that as it might give him ideas (maybe Legolas can help Arwen get her own back on the twins by stealing *their* clothes). It was probably just me, but imagining Thranduil wearing a leather thong, brought a slightly inappropriate image into my head and had me laughing so hard. (Fine, I realise that it was in his hair.)
Samwise the Brave chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Aw..Sweet. Loved this chapter, you just capture feelings really really well. Continue please!'Been waiting here!
Demon Freek Darkie chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
well written, i love it! heck, its the first story on here i've reviewed, i'm shlightleh new to this site, haven't submitted anything yet. but offa me, i love your story so far. for some reason i've always had a thing with tragedies, i always love em even if they are the sort of tear-jerking heart-wrenching thing (unless their not well written, then its just ruined-but yours was great!) i hope i can manage to find more works by you. as for me, well i only have one in the making and it seems to bite so far but i'm hoping for a better outcome. toodle-oo!

Demon Freek Darkie (or just Darkie for short)
erunyauve chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
So Legolas gets his playful love of games from Oropher! I'd never thought of that, but it seems to fit Oropher, for some reason.

Somehow, I'm guessing Thranduil should *not* have told that story to Legolas - he and the twins will have enough ideas for mischief when Legolas gets older. But it's good to see Thranduil show his son that even though good memories of his mother are painful, they're still good memories, and should be cherished.
None chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Great chapter! I loved when Thranduil asked his horse to let legolas win the race, and the horse's reaction was amazing, it didn't like that but did as his Lord asked, truly a King's horse. And that was also very good : *If he becomes a warrior, he will make a game of that. Probably who can kill the most orcs, I would warrant.* It was a happy chapter, I could almost see how glad Legolas was. Bye.
Faerfaen chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
lol curses can be learnt everywhere probably best place is where the soldiers are... O) curses are always fun too espically holy flying fudgemonkeys batman!... god im a dork

*~* Dy *~*
Maribeth Shuman chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
WAH! So SAD! Great fiction but so sad! I was crying while I read it. I wonder why they didn't tell us that in the movie?...
daw the minstrel chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
I really liked Thranduil's horse and the whole idea of how indignant he was at being asked to lose. And Thranduil's prophecy about an orc-killing contest was funny.

I liked the stuff with the tippy stone. "I won't fall in." Oh no. Of course not. And then the child curses and his father wonders where he could possibly have heard that word.

Great chapter, Jay. I like "Friends," but I think this story is my favorite right now.
Laswen chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
wow! ur a really good writer. I can hardly wait till the next chapter! .
Firnsarnien chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
Woo Hoo! Leggy's back to normal! :) But, is it my imagination that something not so good is about to happen? :O Hurry and write the next chappy so I can find out! :)
Nilmandra chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
You do a fine job, Jay, of making Lanatus pompous. I laugh now whenever he appears! Poor Legolas, having to learn history from him? And I thought Istuion was bad at times!

I am so glad a child's misunderstanding has been cleared up and Legolas and his Ada get to spend the day together. I hope it is a nice, warm, cuddly and nothing-bad-will-happen kind of day.
Legolas's fanatical fan girl chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
Love it! next chapter soon, please!
Faerfaen chapter 6 . 5/24/2003
O twas good! very very very good! O) make sure to update again soon!

*~* Dy *~*
JastaElf chapter 6 . 5/24/2003
Oh, jay, what a lovely chapter... Legolas is getting back to his old self at last, with his father and Elrond plotting on his behalf...

I just loved seeing Legolas wake up in his Ada's arms like that. Very sweet, very Elven... And now they're off for their own day in the wilderness! I love the hints you give us of what a "Day with Legolas" is like: picnics definitely called for, plus a change of clothes, because he'll either want to swim-or will fall into something wet...(grin) I can't wait to see father and son alone like this!

Thanks for another fun chapter!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »