Reviews for Telparian
Fadesintothewest chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
Three cheers for loving Thranduil! Here, Here. Aw poor little Legolas, how hard to loose his mother. I am glad he is surrounded by so many who love him!
Samwise the Brave chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Aww..that was really sweet. 'Let the healing begin'hahaa..reminds me of'anger management'..anyways,I hope they'll have fun!Continue please!
erunyauve chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Kids really are resiliant. Any adult would brood over such a mistake, but Legolas recovers quite quickly, as you would expect. And while Lanatus might have preferred the quiet elfling, it seems the rest of the palace is glad to hear his chatter again.
None chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Good chapter! What a change! Legolas seems so happy right now and I would love to read about their day off in next chapter. Bye.
daw the minstrel chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
I love this bonding between Legolas and Thranduil. They both really need it after what they've been through. It must be hard to have the kind of responsibility that Thranduil does and still act as a single parent to a grieving child.
the elusive one chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
this is a great story! i love the way you make thranduil, everyone seems to think for some reason that just because he put the dwarves in prison in the hobbit that they should write him as this cruel, heartless elf. but you make him perfect, i like how he is towards legolas and tries to comfort him especially after the death of his wife. keep up the great work!
Kal the Magnificent chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
o, I HATE the evil Thranduil stories! They make me cry! *sniffles* so does this, but for GOOD reason! *runs off before she starts sobbing*

Hugs and Cookies )
Laswen chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
oh my god! thats so cute! um, hey, do u think u can update a little faster? please?
romantic.bookworm chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
hi, omg, that was so sweet! i love this story, i can just imagine a young little legolas. i hope you update soon, this is a great story, and i like the nice Thranduil better too :-)
Faerfaen chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
im one of the people that thinks Thranduil was probably a bit stricter then most parents but did care in his own little way O) i really do like the good thranduil fics though

** Dy **
Legolas4me chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Hey!

Great job! I am so loving this fic. I am so glad that Thranduil is such a good Ada to Legolas! Can not wait until you update!
Padfoot4ever chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
wonderful!
sheraiah chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
This is one of my favorite portrayals of Thranduil. I kind of have a soft spot for him anyway, and it's so good to see him as a loving father rather than an abusive lout. Kudos, this is a very moving story.
LOTRlover chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
Oh, poor grieving father and son! Good for them both that Elrond was there, but what a sad misunderstanding for young Legolas. Lovely chapter, beautifully written.
JastaElf chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
Oh Jay, what a lovely, sad, sweet chapter... thanks for showing Thranduil as such a caring, loving father!

Poor Legolas; kids will insist on over-hearing, and then they will equally insist on misunderstanding what they hear. But the reconciliation was so lovely and sad... I cried through most of it! So sweet that Elrond finds father and son holding on to one another as they sleep, so much later...

A lovely chapter, thank you!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »