Reviews for Telparian
TreeHugger chapter 6 . 5/24/2003
It sounded as if he suspected Elrond of spiriting Thranduil away somewhere. LOL Yes, those two groups of elves will probably never fully trust one another. ;)

I do like your Thranduil. And Legolas is just so sweet and earnest! I really liked that Thranduil is going to give his son and himself the day off. Poor Lanatus. History can either be the most boring subject or the most fascinating. It all depends upon the teacher.

Lanatus really needs to LIGHTEN UP! He is too uptight!

LOL to Elrond's "Well?"

“How is he? How are you? What happened after I left?” Elrond was asking as many questions as Legolas normally did. LOL to this too. I am sure the great Imladris lord is very relieved that things are going so well now.

"Thranduil turned sharply at that. He could believe only too well. There had been an instance he was aware of in Esgaroth, and then there was what he had heard of the last days of Númenor ... He decided he would rather not know any more."

Poor King Thranduil. People are still saying things about him that he would rather not know about. :( :(

Elflings and children of all races are exactly the same. :)

Legolas is such a polite, sincere young elf. Thranduil and Telparian have done an excellent job raising him.

I had to laugh at Legolas extending the invitation to Elrond for him to join them on their excursion. Elrond is indeed wise...and tactful. :)

This is so sweet! It is very good to see Legolas being so enthusiastic and happy again. Unhappy children are heartbreaking. I am glad that things are going to be better for both he and Thranduil now. They need one another.

Great chapter, Jay! Thank you!

Elenath sila am le!
Fadesintothewest chapter 5 . 5/24/2003
Three cheers for loving Thranduil! Here, Here. Aw poor little Legolas, how hard to loose his mother. I am glad he is surrounded by so many who love him!
Samwise the Brave chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Aww..that was really sweet. 'Let the healing begin'hahaa..reminds me of'anger management'..anyways,I hope they'll have fun!Continue please!
erunyauve chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Kids really are resiliant. Any adult would brood over such a mistake, but Legolas recovers quite quickly, as you would expect. And while Lanatus might have preferred the quiet elfling, it seems the rest of the palace is glad to hear his chatter again.
None chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
Good chapter! What a change! Legolas seems so happy right now and I would love to read about their day off in next chapter. Bye.
daw the minstrel chapter 6 . 5/23/2003
I love this bonding between Legolas and Thranduil. They both really need it after what they've been through. It must be hard to have the kind of responsibility that Thranduil does and still act as a single parent to a grieving child.
the elusive one chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
this is a great story! i love the way you make thranduil, everyone seems to think for some reason that just because he put the dwarves in prison in the hobbit that they should write him as this cruel, heartless elf. but you make him perfect, i like how he is towards legolas and tries to comfort him especially after the death of his wife. keep up the great work!
Kal the Magnificent chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
o, I HATE the evil Thranduil stories! They make me cry! *sniffles* so does this, but for GOOD reason! *runs off before she starts sobbing*

Hugs and Cookies )
Laswen chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
oh my god! thats so cute! um, hey, do u think u can update a little faster? please?
romantic.bookworm chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
hi, omg, that was so sweet! i love this story, i can just imagine a young little legolas. i hope you update soon, this is a great story, and i like the nice Thranduil better too :-)
Faerfaen chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
im one of the people that thinks Thranduil was probably a bit stricter then most parents but did care in his own little way O) i really do like the good thranduil fics though

**~ Dy *~*
Legolas4me chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Hey!

Great job! I am so loving this fic. I am so glad that Thranduil is such a good Ada to Legolas! Can not wait until you update!
Padfoot4ever chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
wonderful!
sheraiah chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
This is one of my favorite portrayals of Thranduil. I kind of have a soft spot for him anyway, and it's so good to see him as a loving father rather than an abusive lout. Kudos, this is a very moving story.
LOTRlover chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
Oh, poor grieving father and son! Good for them both that Elrond was there, but what a sad misunderstanding for young Legolas. Lovely chapter, beautifully written.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »