Reviews for Z-King's Universe Falls and AUs song Fics Vol 1
catspats31 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of "One Litter Star" from "Sesame Street", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story because the owners of this site have no legal permission from the songwriters.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
616mcu chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
Oh man, that was great. I guess it really does make since to use Bill instead, considering the parallels. Great job on that. Since I want to start getting more ideas for my story, could you do another reverse/diamond chapter, but it'll be diamond steven singing his version of 'whats the use of feeling blue' to blue.' to blue diamond? I imagine it being like a nephew trying to get his grieving aunt out of a depression. I would also like to see nobody's a nobody from the amazing world of gumball sung by the uf cast, or the homeswap universe, whatever you feel fits better. Thank you. :)
MiniJen chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
Ok, so I think I finally have a song request for you! Its "Everything Stays" from Adventure Time, a song that's actually going to pop up in UF itself before its all said and done (won't say how just yet), but I'm just curious to see what you might do with it here! Feel free to use pretty much any characters or AU you want! I'm excited to see what you come up with if you do decide to do this one (if you don't though, that's ok! :)
MiniJen chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
So I finally got around to reading this after being told about them on tumblr and I have to say I am LOVING them! I had never even thought to do something like this before but the songs and scenes you've picked are so perfect! I especially love that you're tackling things from the blog, (this last one especially got to me, the idea of the Water Mom AU alone is beautiful, but in execution, its even better!). So yeah! Keep these coming, I like them! And if I come up with any ideas for songs befitting UF, I'll be sure to send them your way! _
AmbitiousAustin chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
Do Fireflies by Owl City with any au next!
Deadpool chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Dipper or Steven singing two perfect girls (Dipper is between Connie and Pacifica while Steven's is between Mabel and Connie)
Ruby and sapphire singing love is an open door
Jasper or a diamond singing be prepared
Red-orange unicorn chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
HahahahHa yes! Mission accomplished! I f-ing love this!
616mcu chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
Oh man, I loved this chapter! I always picture these guys singing it, and you preformed it marvelously. It really looked like something that could happen in my au, may have to borrow some ideas from this, if you don' mind. :) I have another in mind, the reverse mystery kids singing Gospel of dismay. It may sound a little silly, but every time I hear that song, I see them singing it, with Steven in the lead of course.
Johnathen chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Here are some songs
Let it go
Make a man out of you
Your welcome
Do you wanna build a snowman
When will my life begin
Hakuna mattata
I just can't wait to be king
I've got a dream
616mcu chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Could you do the "I'm the bad guy song." From wander over yonder in the reverse/diamond au? I'm imaging pacifica trying to say or do something to bring out any good in the trio, only for reverse mabel to take the stage and explain to her that none of them have the slightest interest in changing.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10