Reviews for Z-King's Universe Falls and AUs song Fics Vol 1
TheWriter946 chapter 81 . 10/31/2019
The Shattered Joke: Spinel holding a camera...
King of 2211 chapter 16 . 9/25/2019
Okay, I might just be overdoing it, but two more:

We Are Here to Change the World and Another Part of Me
King of 2211 chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
Okay, I like this fic and the songs that the chapters go with. I don't know how this will work, or if you still do requests, but I'm hoping you could do some songs like these:

Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Dipper and Lapis)
Duel Duet from Shock Treatment (Either Dipper and Stonemason or Steve and the Pines vs their reverse counterparts)
Shock Treatment (Homeworld Gems)
Night Surgeon (Dipper/Stonemason)
Soul Man (Dipper and Steven)
All You Need is Love (Mystery Shack Crew, Crystal Gems and Homeworld)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
Maybe and Ava and Rosie singing busted from Phiness and Ferb? With. Both singing about how Dipper and Steven have hidden things about the past from them. (Although Dipper is the one who pushes that idea). Although the lines talking about how “she will find out” will likely have to change to “they,” (with she not making sense in this context, but they could apply to the rest of MK 2.0 learning about the past)

You could also tease, provided that this ship is still talked about, Ava x Rosie.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2019
also The Villian I Appear to Be does start off a bit slow in speed, but it speeds up. End of the chapter could be like “Well, bro-bro, you might have caught me and all that, but I still got ya! This was a trap to hang out!” (Yeah you can use something like that as the ending if you want)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
Maybe the song The Villain I Appear to Be by Connor Spiotto.

The the song could fit Techno Mom Mabel. She is singing as Dipper chases after her at some point in the AU. It would fit how (based on a comment about the rivalry in the short film the song is used in, and what I’ve seen and think about the AU) Dipper and Mabel both deep down care about each other and are secretly both having fun in this chase, but they kind of hide it

The song was used in the brief but great 3 minute animation short film Diamond Jack (its on YouTube and is great).

Again it is called The Villain I Appear to Be.
TheWriter946 chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
Pearl singing Empty Chairs at Empty Tables?
dlewis53 chapter 78 . 2/13/2019
How about for regular Universe Falls Dipper and Pacifica, you can do "Only Us" from Dear Evan Hansen?
616mcu chapter 75 . 2/6/2019
Since you're doing love songs this month, would it be possible for you to do 'in the city of love' from Phineas and Ferb. I would imagine this would be in the reverse/diamond universe, with Rev Mabel trying, and probably finally realizing Steven truly doesn't recuperate her feelings.
Guest chapter 75 . 1/30/2019
Since Valentine’s Day is coming up can you do a Ford x pearl chapter set in the main UF continuity.
Crow38 chapter 73 . 1/17/2019
Maybe you could do something with Stan or Amethyst and the song "One Jump Ahead" from Aladdin. Maybe have this take place in the Crystal Falls AU?
Jad the dog chapter 72 . 1/5/2019
Got an idea involving Steven. The song "He Lives in You" from the Lion King Broadway show. But since it'll be about Rose/Pink, it's She Lives in You
supremebandit chapter 70 . 12/3/2018
Another awesome chapter, speaking of deleted songs, did you know there was a deleted song that Scar sang in the Lion King, I didn't until I listened to Why Me by Jafar after reading this, thanks for broadening my song list.
TheWriter946 chapter 70 . 11/18/2018
Happy Thanksgiving Week!
Song idea: "History has its Eyes on You"
Guest chapter 69 . 10/31/2018
Look in the reviews. A certain guest has an idea that would make a good song.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »