Reviews for Z-King's Universe Falls and AUs song Fics Vol 1
drakin6345 chapter 65 . 10/25/2018
Very good representation.
Guest chapter 53 . 10/20/2018
If Pacifica is a good guy in the Reverse Diamond / Momswap Rises AU (like Chapter 53: You Gotta Love It), you should have Dipper sing My Evil Dreams (from Sophia the First). Dipper can sing most of it, Pacifica can take the place of Sophia, and Ford or Bill (whoever is the evil chaos loving magical maniac) can take Wormwood's place.
Jacob Poke chapter 18 . 10/4/2018
Love the way you described Jasper being gaston, and all the ruby squad members getting in on describing her excellence. Some of that writting must be hard, difficult to switch out the main words with other subjects from SU, so great job improvising.
supremebandit chapter 59 . 9/21/2018
If Mabel and Dipper become evil, what about Bearo? found a fun song called Deady Bear, and my thoughts went straight to reverse Bearo.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
I like it. It was nice l
mtsocano chapter 58 . 9/19/2018
Did you like my suggestion of Electric Light Orchestra? Have you listened to their music?
mtsocano chapter 57 . 9/19/2018
Loved this one! I also have a request. How about a song from Electric Light Orchestra? It doesn't have to be Mr. Blue Sky, seeing as how Guardians of the Galaxy 2 hyped the song to death. There's also "Sweet Talkin' Woman", "Shine a Little Love", "Telephone Line", "Showdown", etc. You can pick one of those.
Guest chapter 57 . 9/18/2018
Good chapter
Did you ever see don't hug me im scared? I think the sing From the 3rd video Coudl fit freemaosn(if you haven't seen the show yet please watch it from part 1 or the experience dosent work as mucb
Kaoupa chapter 56 . 9/18/2018
Wow. Never really considered what the moment of corruption would have been like. And this is as horrible as I could have imagined.
Supremebandit chapter 53 . 9/7/2018
Is it bad that I wanna see this timeline play out fully? Playing with the big boys, from Prince of Egypt, figuring Steven wouldn't have come alone to reverse falls, Gleeful Twins vs Gideon, I always felt that with the canon heroes becoming the villains, they appeared more threatening, maybe because we already watched them win.
Jad the dog chapter 53 . 8/26/2018
Here's a thought...Swap Dipper singing "Go the Distance"
supremebandit chapter 53 . 8/21/2018
First time I ever got a shout out in another fic, loved the chapter, thanks for taking the idea, Dipper would have been my choice to sing it as well, to clear up the gender deal, I am a dude, and you have seriously made my week. Love your work and look forward to reading more. 10 out of 10.
TheWriter946 chapter 52 . 8/18/2018
OMG Thank You ;')
This uplifts me to focus ahead for a new year

P.S ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) the ending
Phillip Clark chapter 52 . 7/16/2018
Hey, with Christmas in July coming up, I was thinking maybe you could do Put One Foot in Front of the Other from Rankin-Bass' Santa Claus is Coming to Town being sung by Mabel, Steven and/or Amethyst to help with Peridot's turn to good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Great as always. These are always a treat. Thank you.

For a suggestion, how about for reverse/Diamond dipifica, the song “For the longest time” by Billy Joel. Dipper singing about how Pacifica saved him.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »