Reviews for Z-King's Universe Falls and AUs song Fics Vol 1
Guest chapter 46 . 5/11/2018
I recommend a scene in Reverse Diamond Falls. Ford starts singing to Bill Cipher. The song is "You're Only Second Rate" from Aladdin 2: the Return of Jafar.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
I like the chapter!
CrissCrossover chapter 46 . 4/29/2018
I, too enjoyed the Swan Princess and this was a very entertaining chapter
I also have another suggestion- “I see the Light”, Tangled” , UF Stedip, or “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” by the Beach Boys also for UF Stedip, if you accept those songs that are not Disney movies, non-Disney movies, or Musicals.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/28/2018
Song for Ten is a song with lyrics by the way, not just instrumental like most songs on soundtracks, another song like it from doctor who is love don’t roam (both are songs with lyrics not just instrumental)
Guest chapter 46 . 4/28/2018
Great chapter! If your want an idea maybe the song: Song for Ten (also called the song for Ten) from doctor who could work maybe
MiniJen chapter 46 . 4/27/2018
Oooo nice take on Blazer's oneshots from Bill's perspective! I know I haven't had a suggestion in a while but I got one now: Tomorrow Is from the Spongebob Squarepants musical, sung specifically as a big full company number during Weirdmageddon as the gang at the shack is preparing to go up against Bill and YD. Idk why but every time I hear that song I think about that sequence of events so it'd be cool to see it actually play out. Keep up the good work! _
Pink chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
hi, i am new to fanfics, but lets just say i fucking loved it
turn forever you and me chapter 45 . 4/20/2018
Love this fic and some of my favorite songs are in here which is a bonus keep up the awesome work

also i have a request can you do Bill singing trust in me to either Ford or Yellow Diamond during their first encounter
Guest chapter 45 . 4/19/2018
Cool chapter Bill cipher could do a dark reprise of "pure imagination" sense that song is more what bill thinks he's doing
Blazer333 chapter 45 . 4/19/2018
Excellent work as always Mr. King! I was wondering that you could maybe do a song fic from one of my oneshots? You can choose the oneshot and song that feel like would be best. Thanks!
Jad the dog chapter 44 . 4/10/2018
This was a nice surprise. The conversation Steven had with Rose made it all the more emotional
Guest chapter 43 . 4/6/2018
Bill for dream eating monochrome baku
Guest chapter 43 . 3/28/2018
One day more more as a duet of sorts cutting back between the gems about to begin the assault on link diamonds lair and the gang about the begin the battle of the falls at weirdemggedon
616mcu chapter 43 . 3/27/2018
Awww, this was great! Considering that I came up with most of the steven stuff for the techomom au(because steven angst is the best angst for me) Really loved Steven's interactions with everyone before he left, great job.

Suggestion: Your only second rate with Steven Diamond singing it to Reverse Dipper, probably about the time Dipper gets redeemed.
Captain Rex chapter 43 . 3/24/2018
Great chapter! Happy to see Techno Mom get it’s first chapter.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »