Reviews for Z-King's Universe Falls and AUs song Fics Vol 1
Captainrexlegionofthe501st chapter 43 . 3/24/2018
Great chapter! Happy to see Techno Mom get its 1st song chapter.
CrissCrossover chapter 41 . 2/26/2018
I Liked it, even it was repetitive, it’s a short song without the reprise, and loved the unexpected Relativty Kids AU mixed with the Reverse.
Thank you.
farhansuyitno chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Can you please do Summer Belongs to You or Carpe Diem from Phineas and Ferb?
Red-orange unicorn chapter 40 . 2/24/2018
I want to suggest Still Into You by Paramore, but it reminds me so much of JASHI! I can explain later.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/22/2018
SHINY! I know its new, but you have to do shiny. Maybe, Idunno, an evil steven mabel dipper fusion with bubbled gems on its back.
Red-orange unicorn chapter 39 . 2/13/2018
Do more Peael and Ford!
CrissCrossover chapter 10 . 2/11/2018
Sorry to bother you but if you are taking requests, could you do “If Only” from Batman the Brave and the Bold, for reverse Mabel/Steven, that’d be kind of cool.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/5/2018
Think you can do one where Bill sings poor unfortunate souls?
616mcu chapter 35 . 2/5/2018
This was quite fitting for the both of them, great job.

And this may not be a love song, but i really, really want to see reverse mabel and diamond Steven singing never enough from the greatest showman in a duet. The scene: The both of them have just gained a huge victory and closer to their, but both find themselves empty inside, so, in a rare moment of sadness from both of them, they find themselves sympathizing with each other, even dancing until they fuse with each other. Please, please make this scene happen, please. :)
616mcu chapter 33 . 2/1/2018
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THIS! I know, I'm not really a fan of the franchise either, but man was that a great villain song. I still got it stuck in my head. Thank you.

Suggestions-

I see the light with reverse Dipper and Pacifica, context- Reverse Dipper finally starting to see the upside of redeeming himself.

Someday my prince will come from Snow white, with another reverse diamond setting with Mabel, thought it would probably be more about Mabel feeding into the delusion that she and Diamond Steven are together.

A whole new world with adult Steven about to propose to Connie.

And last, but not least, Love is an open door with Swap Steven and Mabel.
yuginegi chapter 33 . 1/31/2018
do. can you feel the love tonight, with Steven and Connie.
MiniJen chapter 33 . 1/30/2018
Ooo nice dynamic between the two Stevens. Gets me excited for my take on their encounter in UF! As for suggestions for love songs, I don't think you've done Rewrite the Stars from the Greatest Showman yet, have you? Cause honestly I could really see that in a Dipifica context (for any AU really, though UF or Reverse would probably work best) Either way, keep up the great work!
farhansuyitno chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
Can you do any song from "Hamilton", especially Aaron Burr, Sir/My Shot? Please make it clean. I imagined it when Steven (Hamilton) meet Gideon (Burr), and then there's Soos (Mulligan), Dipper (Lafayette), and Jamie (Laurens). Or you can make Guns and Ships but it's McGucket who becomes Lafayette and Washington is Ford.
616mcu chapter 28 . 1/17/2018
Okay, I couldn't think of another song earlier for this, but how about 'open up your eyes' from the my little pony movie, and once again, it would be another reverse diamond setting, and I was thinking maybe it would be diamond steven singing it to explain to the twins and even to lapis, peridot, and Jasper on why he doesn't open up or trust any of them since he doesn't see an actual bond with any of them.
616mcu chapter 32 . 1/17/2018
THAT WAS AMAZING! Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but this was epic! I've loved this song when i heard and immediately thought of this kind of scenario when I did! And oddly enough, I was thinking of something similar with the concept of Garnet being unable to fuse in the future of my story, so great Job on that. And your take on Steven's corruption(once again, something that will appear later down in my story) was great, and has given me an idea for a drawling, so once again, amazing job on this! :)
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »