Reviews for Ambush
Tardimpalarts chapter 4 . 3/8
I really loved this fic! It was really well written and I enjoyed every moment of it. Well done!
Debbie chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
I hated to see this end. Great last chapter!
arduna chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
A great adventure, Aramis saves the day but they all play their part. Good story!
Pippa19 chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
That was brill! I really thought the boys were in big trouble at one point. Good on her Aramis!
GoGirl212 chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Great story! Lots of bravery, excitement, and daring rescues! A musketeer's tale through and through :) Well done.
anime-queen46 chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Great story. Loved it!
Jmp chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
Ooh such a cliffy, more please.
GingietheSnap chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
I enjoyed it immensely! On to the next!
criminally charmed chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Ah. Aramis, does the phrase "in the nick of time" mean anything to you?

Thanks for sharing.
Debbie chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
Oh God! That was funny when d'Art was actually thinking about using himself as a diversion so they could escape and Athos/Porthos telling him a definite no on the idea. Now I have to wonder what Athos meant when he told the Gascon that he doesn't think Domont intends to kill him. Perhaps they are slavers after all and are going to take d'Art to auction him off. Okay, that cliffy I wasn't expecting as I was thinking they wanted d'Art alive. Oh boy!
Deana chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
YAY Aramis! That's right; he never misses! Great story!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
A sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh of relief Aramis shot the toad! glad d'Artagnan wasent harmed by that wicked toad ( am I bad to kinda to see a fic where d'Artagnan is in someone sight that wants him in that way but not in a good way but they dont actually do anything it but they torment him yet?)
Snow-Glory chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Loved it! Love me some hurt Aramis hahaha
criminally charmed chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
We should have axed you not to do that.
GingietheSnap chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
YIKES! D'artagnan! I'm thrilled that Aramis is still with us. Looking forward to next chapter!