Reviews for The Diary Of Baby Rey
AmbientRain0 chapter 1 . 4/9
Hey, Love your storyI’m not a big fan of the shipping concept when it comes to my reading. But I’ve seen negative comments on your pair. So let me just say something.

Let it be know that AshMisty ‘shipping’ trumps ALL in the Pokémon anime.

People rooting for Serena are clearly little girls born in 2009 or later. Main reason why they added her in the first place.

Edit: If they’re not girls then... Heck, I’m pretty sure that Ash losing the Kalos league was also designated for those little angsty punks too! You’ll find ‘em lurking around FFN posting horrifying unfinished ‘betrayal’ tropes like covid on steroids. It’s no wonder they prefer Serena.

Anyways, great work AmyBieberKetchum! Wish you all the luck with your work
Dragalge from Serebii Frums chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Amourshipping is best

Screw Other shippings
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
You can tell that Rey is a Mary Sue just from the summary alone.
brtnvm chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
welll i'm here as usual to say that ash x misty is a bad pairing
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 7 . 4/18/2018
I wonder if Jordan made a lure of himself and that inspired Misty to do the same. So, if JJ is the son of Jordan and Lynne, does that make him and Rey cousins? What will the baby's relationship (the one Lynne is having with James) be to Jessie? Hm... I wonder if your angels have a baby the same way my Seraphs have one. I'd think there are differences and if it's not spoiling too much, I'd like to know.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 2/1/2018
Aw, this was really cute. I love how insightful Rey is. She's wonderful.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
JJ? Huh. Not sure if I remember that character or not. I have to catch up on Pikachu Tales.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 4 . 1/2/2018
Huh. I know you featured Cameron and Jayde in a one-shot in "Pikachu Tales" some time ago, but curiosity question: how many years are in between Misty and Cameron? I really like a (somewhat) older Rey in this.
Great chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Hmm, I do like your letters. But I do wonder what you used to make the chapters. I mean, Ash suddenly ran? Why? Is it a story? Or just general mood? If its a story, could you tell me where. I read your "letter stories" but I feel like Im missing context to truly appreciate them. Looking forward to more!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
So I'm guessing (prior to Rey's birth) that Ash and Gary pretty much accepted their brotherly relationship and now that Ash and Misty are married, does that mean that Misty sees Gary as a brother she never got? ...from what I understand (mostly in Pikachu Tales), Jessie and James act more like parental figures to Ash, Misty and Gary. ...well, with Gary they really don't have much of a choice: seeing as he's their son-in-law. I'm not sure which relationship I'm more excited to see.. Don't get me wrong, I love Misty and James' relationship, but I'm torn between:
Misty and Jessie
Ash and Jessie
Gary and James/his father in law
Gary and Jessie/his mother in law.

I really would love to see a story of how Jayme and Jayde came to be. Like, from the lab onwards. Learning maybe about Butch and Cassidy (I can't remember if I've asked, but do you ship them? Cassidy and Butch, I mean) and then Ash and friends and how especially they meet their love interests/boyfriends/later husbands. It'd be nice to see. Can't wait for the next chapter.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
So let me get this straight: Misty gets very sick after having Rey, right? Also, I love how deep this chapter was.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
Massive marysue
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Not bad for a pokeshipping fanfic, lol amourshipper but still, Good ! :)
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Whoa. When you said Baby Rey: 5 months pregnant, I thought you meant that Rey was an adult now, not that she was still inside of Misty's stomach.

Review: ...does Rey consider James (Morgan. Not Ketchum) her uncle?
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
This belongs in the Anime world. Find your story under "Manage Stories" and select it from the dropdown menu that says "World: Any" in the "Category" section. If you have difficulties or objections, take it to this thread: fanfiction (d o t) net/topic/11834/165132256/1/World-Tags

When a title (such as "mom" or "dad") is used in place of a name, it's capitalized like one.