Reviews for Teach me
AStoryTellerBook chapter 1 . 2/14
a quick reference to BluLighthouse?
Toons Girl chapter 7 . 12/14/2017
Yeah, never run away when your crush kisses you.

I hope to see the next chapter!
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 7 . 11/23/2017
Fun extension to the story. Judy's panic has set things off nicely and now they can discuss things rationally, without interruption, hopefully. Looking forward to the next chapter to find out if they can come to terms with each other.
ShadowRaven27 chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter already lol, great job!
Merecor chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Yay, another chapter! I can't wait for more!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
I think that the fox and bunny will kiss next chapter. Judy knows Nick loves her, now only Nick needs to know that Judy loves him and then the fox and bunny will kiss! :D :D :D
MrAndersIversen chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
What another amazing chapter once again! I really hope for more updates ASAP! :)

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
Stubat chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
I guess that, instead of calling him "Slick Nick", "Thick Nick" would fit better. A cliffhanger... arrgghh!

#1: Check hallway for any evidence of Eliot. If found, tie up and toss in a closet somewhere.
#2: Grab fox, glue muzzle to muzzle and osculate!
#3: Repeat as needed. Once fox catches on, hang on tight!
#4: Don't forget, sometime, to let Chloe know where her wolf is... Or not...
Anyway, thanks for a fun, tho frustrating, chapter! Stubat
Fox in the hen house chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Fox Bunny KISS GODDAMMIT!
Toons Girl chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
Darn it Elliot! Why must you ruin the moment?

I know what this is a stupid question but why did Judy run away? Shouldn't she be happy (or at least relieved) that Nick loves her back?
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
Eliot! Now why did you have to go and do that Stalker Wolf? XD Great little change there at the end and hopefully they'll be able to have an actual first kiss soon.

Without Eliot around. XD Great story and I can't wait to see where this will lead. Maybe their first date will be at a MMMA event. XD
ShadowRaven27 chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
Ohhhhhh dear. Geez Eliot. And it was THIS close! Lol, anyways, this was great! And kinda funny to read really, *Snickers* looking forward to the next chapter! Two thumbs up!
Stubat chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
We're going to have to rename Eliot to "Death-wish". He's likely to end up gift-wrapped and sent to Chloe as a jigsaw puzzle.. In several boxes. Fun bit of the story, otherwise. Can't wait to see what you've got coming next chapter. (Eliot tied up in a broom closet somewhere?) Thanks! Stubat
Jerrikki chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
More please.
OceRydia chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
OH NO ELIOT ! Almost... Go for your bunny Nick !
I'm really happy that you plan to do more chapters. We need mooore ! Keep up the great work !