Reviews for Teach me
Toons Girl chapter 6 . 9/24
Darn it Elliot! Why must you ruin the moment?

I know what this is a stupid question but why did Judy run away? Shouldn't she be happy (or at least relieved) that Nick loves her back?
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 6 . 9/23
Eliot! Now why did you have to go and do that Stalker Wolf? XD Great little change there at the end and hopefully they'll be able to have an actual first kiss soon.

Without Eliot around. XD Great story and I can't wait to see where this will lead. Maybe their first date will be at a MMMA event. XD
ShadowRaven27 chapter 6 . 9/23
Ohhhhhh dear. Geez Eliot. And it was THIS close! Lol, anyways, this was great! And kinda funny to read really, *Snickers* looking forward to the next chapter! Two thumbs up!
Stubat chapter 6 . 9/22
We're going to have to rename Eliot to "Death-wish". He's likely to end up gift-wrapped and sent to Chloe as a jigsaw puzzle.. In several boxes. Fun bit of the story, otherwise. Can't wait to see what you've got coming next chapter. (Eliot tied up in a broom closet somewhere?) Thanks! Stubat
Jerrikki chapter 6 . 9/22
More please.
OceRydia chapter 6 . 9/22
OH NO ELIOT ! Almost... Go for your bunny Nick !
I'm really happy that you plan to do more chapters. We need mooore ! Keep up the great work !
GhostWolf88 chapter 6 . 9/22
Very nice so far, I guess I'll stay with the story. Good job...
Fox in the hen house chapter 6 . 9/22
Elliot you jackass!
OceRydia chapter 3 . 9/22
THAT KISS BETWEEN ELIOT AND CHLOE WAS SO FUNNY AND FANTASTIC! Now, I hope it's Judy's turn to have a kiss from her lovely predator ahah
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 5 . 9/5
Yay! Love the bonus and poor Nick...you know you want to touch it. XD
Stubat chapter 5 . 9/2
Interesting.. Another slow burn, it seems. Popcorn fights sound fun, tho. I see that this is an insert to the What-if chapters. Fun, more tease. Seems that Eliot's enthusiasm is pretty much boundless. Hope Chloe can handle his over the top methods!

A fun read, great fluffy moments as Nick parks his bunny in bed. Thanks!
Stubat
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 4 . 8/31
Bwahahahahahahha! Love this chapter and the fluff in it! Don't use that scent neutralizer Judy! XD And Judy really knows the way into her fox's heart. :D Great work with this chapter!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 3 . 8/29
Smash the Jack! XD And Nick you should have kept watching or gone over to her! XD And yes! Eliot and Chloe are adorable together! His endless optimism was brought to life here and you write him so well. Korarusan will be proud. :)
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 2 . 8/29
I love their inner thoughts, as well as the scenes that happened in this chapter. It contains a whole lot of craziness, spontaneity, and fun. :) Eliot is spot on in his characteristics and everything in this just leads to a whole lot of fun to be had. XD
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 8/29
Yay for the intro! And you'll be getting lots of feedback from me. :D