Reviews for Heads of the Dragon
bitterclarke chapter 17 . 3/24
you know the drill i’m here for 19 and i just wanna say that i’m dying and all but you just dmed me saying that there’s gonna be a chapter 20 which makes me feel better because 19 would be a brutal ass endingokay anyways back to my point i just wanted to say that the entiRE PLOT OF THIS FANFIC IS SO FUCKING GOOD I AM LITERALLY YELLING LIKE IT’S SO GOOD IM ACTUALLY DYING DESPITE MY DEPRESSION IT WAS WORTH IT AND I GUESS THIS IS WHAT I GET FORLIKINH ANGST BUT IM CRYING MY POOR BABIES DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER UGH
bitterclarke chapter 18 . 3/24
so it won’t let me review a chapter twice so i’m gonna do another review for chapter 19 on chapter 18 and

wow imagine if jonerys could actually live happily every after imagine if i wasn’t crying

my poor heart i’m gonna deactivate i can’t
bitterclarke chapter 19 . 3/24
so i changed my mind and i will sue for psychological damages i don’t think i’ll ever recover from this
bitterclarke chapter 14 . 3/24
YOU SO LUCKY DROGON IS ALIVE OR I WOULD HAVE SUED YOU FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGES
jessym1988 chapter 19 . 3/14
i love it
please continue this Story
Abc123 chapter 16 . 1/23
Is the story over?! Please update!
xan-merrick chapter 19 . 12/30/2017
looking forward to more,,
linda-shamy-6788 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
This first chapter was really sweet and I can see how they look at each other *.*
Abc123 chapter 19 . 12/8/2017
Jon Dany scene made cry
rafidharani chapter 19 . 12/6/2017
love the story but in my opinion the nissa nissa part doesn't end with one of them killing the other, the ending is meant to be bitter sweet not tragic.
lipamo chapter 19 . 12/1/2017
oooh NOOOOOOOO this is agonizing! but very well written of course. damn oh damnit.
please update chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
I love this story please update soon
Meazm chapter 19 . 11/26/2017
So beautiful! Please update!
Mona chapter 19 . 11/23/2017
I am writing a second review because I just re-read this whole thing and my mind is actually blown.
The Isle is the most magical place in Westeros, both because of its history and its actual geography. The Weirwood tree in itself is a source of magic, and one thing that people tend to miss out is that the CoF turned a man into a White Walker not only by piercing his chest with dragon glass, but also by tying him up to a Weirwood tree in the Isle of Faces because THAT is where the magic came from. So restoring balance and getting rid of the magic that created the WW had to involve the trees, and it was the blood of a man who is the literal epitomy of balance that fed their roots he is the song of ice and fire, a mixture of wolf and dragon.
WHAT A CONCEPT! I really hope the producers are smart enough to think of this and don't just kill off the Night King in a typical battle sequence at Winterfell.
Irractor chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
100% agreed that Jon (and likely Dany) would and should walk out if anyone suggests human sacrifice will end the long night. We already have our accidental NIssa NIssa's - Drogo and Lyanna - so we are all set with the Jon/Drogon Lightbringer combo :-) nice setup and reaction scene, tense but satisfying.