Reviews for Stepping About the Shadows
YurieOfTheLair chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Aww I really like this, it's a shame you don't write it anymore ... I would've loved another chapter :D
NoxSomnium chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I really really like this story. I wish you would update it. Or you could make it into orginal fiction. I'm okay with that too. I just want More. :)
Omnicat chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
*sigh* Here goes nothing. *hits the Alert button* I really do need to get myself a dose of common sense when it comes to reading fanfics that have been inactive for years... leaves me disappointed more often than not, especially when they're as good as this one. (I did notice two occasions where you referred to Cauley as 'her' during the part in Remus' room, though. Threw me off a bit.)
sPinnErs-eNdx chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
i love this fic, i'm guessing it's dead cuz you haven't updated in a year... but if you're reading this please update :]
vaguely amused chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
wow. this is a good fic. is it dead?
Siri Kat chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
I'm not sure that I understood the last paragraph completely (what did he say that was so disappointing?) but I really like that it went with the cycle thing. PLEASE update SOON! It takes so damned long and your stories are so damned good!
Banksie chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Yay! you've updated!. I love this story and have been waiting for you to update for ages. I espcially like Moody and Remus, so please update again soon.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
*Sigh* I'm in love with this AU. I love how Remus is portrayed. :) Poor him, his secure little world is getting turned upside down...first with the appearance of James, Sirius, and Peter, and now Moody. :3 Lalala...and the three boys are still here...even bothering Moody no less! XD Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Cestari chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I love this story so much! Please update soon!

Love, Cestari
a thrilled reader chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
You've updated! I'd given up hope at this point. This is wonderful. I absolutly adore this story. It really accompolishes the point of an AU, it illuminates the characters. I love your Remus. You just want to give him a hug. I really do hope you update quickly this time. That would be an enormous gift. Good luck.
Princess Nat chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Wow, what an original AU! I just love your Remus-bit more cynical than the one we're used to, but that's to be expected. And he makes it his own personal quest to keep the patrons of the Inn safe from thieves and the like-how cool. I just found this story and I look forward to future chapters. Thanks for writing. :-)
Cestari chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
This is good! Like, REALLY good! Please update! Soon!

~ Cestari
Xandria Nirvana chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
Thank you for finnaly updateing. This is one of my faverte storys and one of the first fanfics I ever read, please update sooner this time. Smiles.
ReeraTheRed chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
I really liked Moody in this. I hope we see more of him. I'd particularly like to see more of him with Remus, if that fits in with the story.
Jess Pallas chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Hurrah! It's back! :)

And an excellant chapter as usual. I look forward to more. :)