Reviews for Prismatic Petals
Rosewick267 chapter 1 . 10/27
it has a creeping, sinister psychological horror aspect. horror as in disturbing, not gore. looks interesting though, curious to see your next chapters.
BetterTitles chapter 1 . 10/24
What I'm thinking is that this story has beyond amazing potential, and that I really crave another update for it.

That's as blunt as I could be without understating it (which I still am).
This is kinda how I thought Ruby would be like after watching the red trailer.
OrangeGalen chapter 1 . 9/14
Yesssssss... always love a darker, more deranged Ruby.
SolidSnake10101 chapter 1 . 9/12
This is do good, please keep it up!
Tommy298 chapter 1 . 9/11
So ahh, when you coming back? Cuz i for one am very intrigued as to how this can end
Yuri-sage chapter 1 . 9/4
I love dark Ruby stories so I'm looking forward to this tho i gotta ask if it's a Ruby/Neo fic?
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 1 . 9/4
A Ruby seeking the thrill? Possibly joining Roman and Neo? I like it.
SolidShinji104 chapter 1 . 9/3
So Ruby is Neo huh... Interesting...
zubhanwc3 chapter 1 . 9/3
this is the type of Ruby I wanna read. can't wait for you to continue
Embler chapter 1 . 9/1
I love dark-ish Ruby stories.

I brainstormed writing something where Torchwick bribes her to ignore him during the robbery, and it led to her never getting noticed by Beacon and eventually joining him. But I gave up when I failed to justify what would make her act so out of character. This first chapter was entertaining, and neatly solves that problem! If anything, she's already a remorseless psychopath and doesn't have much room to be corrupted and fall. Looking forward to more of this.
Leez chapter 1 . 9/1
An interesting start. I'll be looking forward to see how this develops. Hoping it turns into a Ruby/Neo based on the Story image (I checked your account and saw some other yuri which I have to say has certainly raised my hopes by quite a bit :P), it's a really interesting and underdone pairing. If you even feel the need to add a pairing at all that is. A lot of writers can do great Fics with no romance at all. Still, I would prefer if Rosewick wasn't the direction this went but we'll have to see.

An interesting premise so far anyway, and I'm excited to see where this goes. Please keep up the great work!

Regards,

~Leez
Vampirelover chapter 1 . 8/29
this is looking good so far. Is this a roman and ruby fic because ther is not enought of those and i do lie a bit of rosewick. until next time
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 8/30
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
beard boy chapter 1 . 8/30
I love this idea. keep up the good work.