Reviews for Spitfire
notsing chapter 21 . 3/31/2018
Thank Merlin! I know we have a long way to go yet, but maybe, finally, Harry's on Ron's side. Ron and Harry need each other so much (the bashers really don't get that), so it's hopeful when the two of them are back together. Thanks for posting.
TroyWeb chapter 21 . 3/31/2018
Finally Harry is waking up and realizing that there is a lot more to Ron's suffering.
AzureAlquimista chapter 21 . 3/31/2018
Where are Hermione and Leif... They didnt notice the fight and Harry's shouts?... strange...
Well, at least...Finally... Harry realizes Ron is blind! Not the sharpest knife...

One can't help but to think "imaginary Ron" has something to do with the horrocrux... but then, it must be near Harry?... It could be funny is Harry was Ron's horrocrux, although I don't think is possible, it's a funny idea...
Dreamboy7 chapter 20 . 3/29/2018
just think ron is turning more into a mother to harry than a friend. i mean him being concerned about Harry's eating habits is just taking it too far. it should naturally be hermione who frets, worries about the boys more importantly ron, but not ron about them, especially harry. blokes just don't worry about your eating habits or social life or whatever...
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2018
AAAAAAAH,so glad you updated ! I was hoping Hermione would come to the room and stop Harry for hurting Ron.I understand Hary's frustrating ,but couldn't he try to be more understanding to his best friend who experienced so much trauma ? I hope he regrets he's behavior when he founds out the truth
javi30 chapter 20 . 3/23/2018
Very good
Very gay, no good
More Hermione
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2018
Wow that was wow more please
romildaamorentia chapter 20 . 3/22/2018
OMG, OMG, OMG! Another chapter! Thank you!

Of course, Harry would ask for a chess game but in his need for a semblance of normalcy with his best friend, he is over looking too many things. I suppose when you are too much in your on head, it's plausible that you'd ignore a lot of things. His scrutiny on Ron left much to be desired though.

Ah, he is jealous of Leif! I liked Ron here, how he is talking about it and yet he struggles with what to tell and what to leave out. One question though, would Harry's punches drop those charms? I mean Molly touched his face and...

So, Odin's words did have an impact. At least, something is getting in his head.

I loved how Hermione's making amends but still maintaining her distance.

I want to read more. I want to read more about the Fawkes connection with Ron. I want to read about his healing. I want to know more about his and Lief's connection. I want to read about the Weaseleys.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter. I hope you continue this.
ShePotter chapter 20 . 3/21/2018
Wow, good, long chapter, thanks. You always leave us wanting more.
nirdoodle chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
A very interesting chapter and not what I was expecting. The idea that Ron can't see to play chess somehow brought home the extent of the damage he suffers - chess is such an elemental part of Ron. And the detail about the strait jacket and playing chess in his head shows his inner strength but also what he had to endure.
Hermione - that short scene kind of felt like where her head is at right now - trying to reach out but at the same time acting stiff and removed.
As for Harry, while I don't like how he is acting out I can sympathize with where he is coming from. Delusion Ron - which seems like the part that was ripped from Ron - is telling Harry not to trust his friend and in some ways seems more real. And Harry can't understand why the real Ron is so different from the friend he misses. Of course his head is messed up. Harry wants to get some kind of reaction from the Ron he thinks knows but he's gone too far.
Will Harry's punching make Ron drop his glamours? Can't wait to find out.
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Great chapter, or at least the beginning was. The end was rather sad, considering how far we thought they had come in their friendship. Still looking forward to see where you take this!
Bluerain22 chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
O_o that look sums up how I feel about what's going on in this chapter. *Sigh* Why must everything be so difficult for them. ;~(
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thanks!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
You have made me soooo happy posting so much this last day or two. So so so so so so happy!
JeanAndBilius chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Wow! Good, that's different!
TroyWeb chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Thanks for the update.

Harry is pushing Ron very hard to get a reaction from him. I don't think Ron is going to be OK until they find and destroy the Horcrux. The delusion of Ron is probably being generated by the Horcrux. Harry can see it because he used to be a Horcrux himself.

Lief and Gibson also made an appearance this chapter. I like those two staying close to Ron.
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »