Reviews for Spitfire
mUSIC777 chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Omg thank you for the update. Poor Ron i cant wait to read what happens next
polkorz chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
oh my god, I need more
jroseley chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
I feel like the "delusion" stayed with Harry after the point of view shift. Was the memory of being stabbed the memory of how the speration happened? Hermione making birthday plans was sweet, I hope they are able to keep them .
banzi chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Enjoyed your update.
kehwie chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Oh, this is so good. It physically hurts. I love these three and how messed up they are. I’m obsessed!
Brandon chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Needs a Harry bashing tag, Harry is so insanely out of character that I think he's Draco under polyjuice.
KisunaFuji chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
OMG
ViviTheFolle chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
HARRY JAMES POTFUCKER
TO THINK I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING NICE AND LOVELY AND UNDERSTANDING
GOT ME ONCE, SHAME ON ME, BUT GOT ME TWICE...

God Harry is a freaking cuckooclock. First he wants Ron to come back to his life, then he beats him up, then he doesn't want Ron back, then he wants Ron back, then he's almost amending fences... and then he ruins everything by beating up Ron again. AND HE'S STILL GOING AT IT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!
Fuckin' hell. Ron's never hit Harry, except when he was high on Amortentia and so that didn't count. Despite countless bashfics, Ron never physically abuses his friends, not once, not in the books. He's always on the receiving end though.

I hope Leif's going to barge in and give Harry a much-needed roasting. Preferably in the face.

And seriously, once again, WORST AUROR/DETECTIVE EVER. Seriously, Ron is playing chess in front of him and... and Harry can't figure out he has trouble seeing, and he doesn't see that Ron's leg is worse than just a bum leg... oh well, there's a reason why Harry wasn't in Ravenclaw.

Good on Hermione for trying to be as civil as possible. Now if she could come back in, preferably after Leif gives Harry a new haircut (WITH FIRE) so she could help Ron and MAYBE realize something is wrong, considering the way Ron held the invite...

Rrrrhhgg. Just you wait, Harry. Just you wait till you figure out you've been beating up a blind man.

Also, Roncrux keeps killing me emotionally.
notsing chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Ouch. I figured at some point someone would beat the shit out of Ron. I kind of expected it to be the twins though. (Well, maybe they still will.) To be honest, I've always felt it would have been better in GoF if Ron and Harry's spat had ended with a fistfight. Or at least throwing a few punches. But, back to this chapter, it was really good, if harrowing. Harry being split and confused between the two Ron's was brilliant. For some reason it never occurred to me Ron wouldn't be able to see the chessboard any more. (Although, with a lot of patience, blind people can play chess.) Ron passively accepting the beating was desolating. Thanks for posting.
harryjamespotter94 chapter 20 . 3/20/2018
Great Writing as always!
DRM7 chapter 20 . 3/19/2018
Nooooo a cliffhanger... sort of. Well there is always the next chapter...do update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2018
Is it terrible that I’m hoping Ron’s vanity charms will somehow disintegrate from Harry hitting him and Harry will find out about his eyes and start demanding some answers? Ahhh I just want him and Hermione to KNOW already. this story is killing me. I need the trio to talk ASAP because the answers are all right there in front of them and so much would become clear if they would just TALK. (My frustrations aside...I eagerly await the next update. You & this story are amazing!)
AFWidget chapter 20 . 3/19/2018
Harry is SO close to being there. Comparing the Horcrux from Voldemort that was in him and Rons that he is carrying around. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and think. He knows that Tonks has talked to him and was at his trial. He KNOWS its him. Especially when they are together and he see how his “delusion” has all Rons passion. I know a lot happened when he found Rons Horcrux, but still. Two Rons in a room and you put them together to get his actual best friend, whole and together, not two broken pieces of Ron. I am getting angry at Harry. Imagine if he told Tonks, she could tell Kingsley and they would have it before Ron could try to destroy it. How dare you leave us with a cliffhanger for over a month to end this one with Harry kicking his ass. While I have been enjoying your other stories VERY much, this is the one that currently has my heart and soul. Unless I am driving when I get this update I MUST read it. No matter what. I am so excited to see how this continues to play out. I really want him to interact with his siblings. It will not be pretty but I want to see that. Especially the twins. Thank you for your amazing stories. I know I never reviews but I get more excited for your stories than ANY other story I read. I was just rereading this today so thanks for the update. I look forward to more updates on all three on going stories.
OB1 Kenobi chapter 1 . 3/18/2018