Reviews for Spitfire
Iris chapter 19 . 9/25/2021
I'm crying in the middle of the night when I read
Guest chapter 23 . 9/1/2021
Oh god that ended on a cliffhanger. Sad to see this abandoned, the premise eis so interesting and unique and I love your writing style. It really kept me hooked.
BingeReader123 chapter 23 . 8/11/2021
First of all, I hope all is well with you. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. This story is brilliant and you are a genius! I love how you explore the "what if Ron failed to return during the Horcrux hunt" idea. As much as it literally pains me to read Ron's torture that left him broken (physically and emotionally), I love how you explore a much darker fate of the characters during and after the war. I cried more in this version of yours more than the original series. I wish you are still on board to continue this, hoping for an update in the near future. Ron and the other victims deserve justice from the remaining DEs and snatchers. Again, thank you and stay safe!
flying fish ball chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
I love this story sooooo much! Actually,I have read it for twelve times in two weeks. You have written one of the most amazing story that I have ever seen! I can't sleep well because l always think of what will happen next. I think there are so many brilliant ideas in your fic, which made me feel so sad to find you seem will not update. I really wonder how will Ron's families react when they know what had happened to Ron. I hope his families and friends understand how great Ron actually is. Read your story is one of the things that I will never regret for,but I really hope you can us the end of this , I love Spitfire soso much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2021
I love this fic so much! Poor Ron he deserves all the love and happiness. May I translate this fic into Chinese and post it on AO3?(I don't have a fanfiction account ) I will write your name and the original link of the fic and sent you back the link of the translated version if I got your permission. I would be so grateful if you agree. Again love this fic. Hope you can update it someday.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/29/2021
Dude, Please, I beg you!
Please please pleaseeee don't leave us hanging in the air about both Spitfire and Boogeyman.
They are such beautiful pieces that I cant.
ashish123 chapter 23 . 6/26/2021
Please update and finish this masterpiece...
Porky Johnson chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
The issues you raised with DH are totally on-point
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2021
Hi. This is my first ever comment here on LJ and its for you. I've reread this story many times and hope u can finish it. I need you to know that now it is really hard for me to read other ron's story after reading yours. I spend hours scrolling for ron stories with no heavy romione but they are rare. The good writing one is all about ron as slytherin which I hate. Occasionally I reread stay standing and solstice muse fics but this fic is the best. I cried a lot. I hope you find strength and come back here
ironhair chapter 22 . 5/31/2021
That explains the Phoenix
ironhair chapter 17 . 5/31/2021
Where's the w in
Elone Pep Trearacel

I thought her name was penelope Clearwater
ironhair chapter 12 . 5/31/2021
Where's his phoenix btw?
ironhair chapter 11 . 5/31/2021
Scrapping out infection, what the actual heck?
He shouldn't have been released from the hospital without being treated after so much torture. This is ridiculous. Going to speed read this to see how you salvage this.
ironhair chapter 10 . 5/31/2021
While I'm sure you have written a lovely story, the self victimisation and making things worse for themselves, even if they are damaged and not thinking straight, feels it's just for story development and doesn't feel believable.
It's not stoicism.
ironhair chapter 8 . 5/31/2021
Didn't like this obvious story development plot that's based on impatience and not listening.
567 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »