Reviews for Spitfire
jroseley chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
That last line crushed me. Very curious about this necklace.
jroseley chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
Hermione's hard edges have certainly gotten harder. Love that she's not giving up.
nirdoodle chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
That was an evil cliffie. Not sure I buy Moody as Spitfire but we shall see.
jroseley chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
I thought Ron was there, then a ghost, but really a hallucination? Very suspenseful.
jroseley chapter 2 . 9/8/2017
Oh I like Faux choosing Ron. Does his long death cycle relate to Ron's disappearance? Just had the worst thought, does the deluminator not work in this universe because no one says his name from a truly loving heart ?
jroseley chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Thank you for sharing this with us. I appreciate the insights and am looking forward to this story.
banzi chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
Enjoying your story.
Aida Caroti chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
But Ron's spitfire, right! God I'm loving this story
lizzzsunshine chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
Woah what a way to leave us hanging!
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
Zalini chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
Ok now I'm a bit disappointed but so much more intrigued. Moody as Spitfire? Great cliff at the end to make me want another fast update ha. Heck of a story so far and great writing throughout. Please continue.
Lars Griffyndor chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
posta hoje o próximo capitulo por favor
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
I really appreciate this author's note. It answers a lot of the questions I've been asking! Thanks for being so genuine.
polkorz chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
That's a plot twist! And cliffhanger too! I can't stop thinking about this fic xD
notsing chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
The opening duel between Bellatrix and Hermione was well done. Very tense battle scene between the two. I'm assuming Spitfire is Ron, but if he actually lost a leg and an eye, he was really roughed up. I also assume Fawkes had something to do with all of this. The werewolves banding and living together was a nice touch. But you leave us with a cliffy? anyway, this was a good chapter, thanks for posting.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »