Reviews for Spitfire
marvelrogue chapter 23 . 11/10/2020
update please
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2020
There were quite a few unexpected turns in this story, but I liked it anyway. Hopefully this will be finished one day but for now I've bookmarked it so I can rereading again sometime in future.
WittyBasketcase chapter 22 . 9/16/2020
One more chapter ... I don't want this to end! Please update this and the story with Ron as a dementor child!
WittyBasketcase chapter 17 . 9/16/2020
Omg the Ron harry is seeing is the horocrux! DUH. I'm such an idiot
WittyBasketcase chapter 7 . 9/15/2020
I love this story so Ron
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
You are the author of course and your story. Respect.
But I can't see Harry, Ron and Hermione in a threesome. Because of the characterization of Harry and Ron and the characterization of Hermione. Even if Hermione had a romantic interest in the two children, she would never admit it and wouldn't want it. (Even if someone is Ron) I know your story is an AU but everything looks so real. A darker universe and everything.
But as a reader, if you start a romantic relationship the way you want to write, don't get me wrong, but I won't find this story very realistic anymore.
This is a very good story. Thank yuuu
Kiki1770 chapter 23 . 8/13/2020
That was amazing! I enjoyed your story from beginning to end. I don't know why you think you can't write romance well because I've always thought romance was beautifully written in your stories. But Hermione and Harry as a couple will always be hard for me to believe. They just don't make sense. Harry is too nice/timid to speak up to Hermione, and they are both the type to keep their emotions bottled until they explode. Hermione by nature has an intellectually combative spirit, while Harry can hold his own against enemies, he's not the type to fight back with his friends.

What I like most in your stories is your portrayal of family dynamics. After Stay Standing and Vanguard, I wasn't expecting Molly and Ron to have a good relationship in this story either. It's also rare to find a story where Fred lives and to see what the brothers might have been if he had. As sad as it is that Bill and Charlie lost their lives here, it doesn't affect me as much as Fred's death.

The way you revealed Ron's past was incredible! I can guess which of these ideas you wanted to use in Stay Standing but ended up here. Though I'm sad this story might not ever be updated again, I think I have enough answers that I am satisified where it left off. Thank you so much for writing this! As with all your stories, it was such a pleasure to read.
Kiki1770 chapter 15 . 8/12/2020
Wow Ernie, way to go out of your way to NOT mention Ron.
Kiki1770 chapter 8 . 8/12/2020
Woah, this chapter punched me in all kinds of feels. It's so Harry to fly off into an immediate rage. But I also know Harry is going to regret making such a public scene and probably hurting any chances of clearing the rumors about Ron being a death eater.
Kiki1770 chapter 4 . 8/12/2020
Spitfire. That sounds appropriate for Ron. I hope more people survive the war in this AU world.
Kiki1770 chapter 2 . 8/12/2020
Okay, I am emotionally and mentally prepared for another Ron story. Great start! Ron get's a Phoenix? Yes pls!
Hillnerd chapter 23 . 8/3/2020
Reread this for a third time? Fourth? I love your writing so much! Dying to see how Harry handles this situation, if they manage to get Lee out, if Ron’s state is revealed to him soon, if hermione thinks to ask the AGE of spitfire! If they start treating Ron kindly because omg I’m dying. Poor ron!
Lonely Snail chapter 23 . 7/29/2020
I LOVE this story; I think it is my favorite on . I've read it over and over again and again so many times in the isolation that is quarantine, I feel a bit insane. The only thing keeping me going is the hope that you will update this and your other Ron stories even though you haven't really been active on for a year or two. I know you might be having a tough or busy time, so I just wanted to tell you that your story has helped get me out of a depressive slump and be in a happier mood. Even if you can't continue this story, I hope you at least publish your planned plot points, so I can finally figure out what happens next. Thanks for your incredible writing!
Puzzle Lover chapter 17 . 7/29/2020
I just realised that Elone Pep Trearacel is an anagram of Penelope Clearwater. Percy must know, and that's probably why he's acting so suspicious. This also makes sense with the whole alterations of a glamour charm to make it permanent. I'm actually surprised none of the aurors have suspected anything yet.
Also, I love this plot line, and I wonder how it'll affect public opinion of Ron since Penelope publicly supports Ron. I guess I'll never know until you update. Though I'll keep on rereading the masterpiece that is these current chapters until then.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 23 . 7/22/2020
I've really, really enjoyed this story so far. Your characterization of Ron is spectacular, as is the interplay between him and all his old friends, and you've made me really interested and curious in the developing plot points as well. I really hope you continue this someday!
VDMA,