Reviews for Spitfire
GlitterGlutton chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Please, this might be your best story. Even now, 2020 we keep coming back with hopes that there is more. Thank you, THANK YOU so much for what you have given us so far. It is truly amazing.
Wyrda Estela chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
Sad face seems like this fic was abandoned and I did check the tumblr but there's nothing there
TeZan chapter 23 . 6/15/2020
I love this. Read and re-read it so many times. I Hope you someday finish it. Such good work
Billo chapter 23 . 5/25/2020
I hate you for this going so long unupdated!
Agh! It's so interesting!
thatsmeglen chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
Can u please come back to this story, please it’s soo good...don’t leave this gem incomplete
G.M.Rivers chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
I came to this story a few months after reading Stay Standing, and I gotta say, it did not disappoint. I love it! Hopefully, one day you will come back to writing it, but in the meantime, I thoroughly enjoyed everything you've accomplished here.
Mari chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
Please come back ,we miss you and your wonderful fanfics
Maryam chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
OMG, this story is absolutely amazing! the way you write these characters and build the story is so brilliant and has me on the edge of my seat throughout the fic. I literally finished it in a few years even though I have an exam tomorrow, it's just that good. I have to say I was extremely disappointed to see there were no more chapters and you haven't updated in a while. I don't mean to rush you but I would love to read more especially at this point in the book. When are Harry and Hermione going to figure out that Ron is Spitfire and not Moody? and when are they going to figure out that Harry has Ron's Horcrux or that Ron was forced to have a Horcrux in the first place? There are so many things that I want to know more about. The fic is just that good.
Blue-Pluto03 chapter 23 . 2/4/2020
Ohhhhhh myyyyy gd. I just read this whole thing and dude ur writing is unfairly good. Also it’s blue! I commented on other stuff but I finally figured out how to change my username lol. Just. Ugggg ur writing is so good I don’t even have the words. The way that you perfectly show different aspects of characters, the heart wrenching situations, and the worlds you build that are so beautifully in depth. It’s just amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2020
Please update!
Elanor chapter 23 . 1/25/2020
Please, let us know if you are going to be updating this story in the future. Just short massage would be great, even if you didn't write any new chapters. Waiting would be much easer then.
And so you know, you are the best fanfiction writer I have come across. Please, dont give up on writing, because you are really talented, and your stories are deep and emotional. It is so great to see that there are asexual writers, who commite in their stories not only to love, but to emotions which are even deeper. I am asexual myself and it is just do good to read a story which is not focused only on romance, but on other thinks too
LoveRon chapter 23 . 1/25/2020
OMG! Please please please update... this story is an absolute gem!
nanners3176 chapter 21 . 1/21/2020
Please please please tell me you are continuing this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/21/2020
Love this so far. Is there anymore to come? or is this not going to be finished.
Mari chapter 1 . 1/21/2020