Reviews for Spitfire
Estanatlehi chapter 23 . 1/20/2020
Please, please update Spitfire! It's honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read. It contains so much emotions that it is almost overwhelming! And your characterization of Ron... He is so broken, and yet he is still so Ron.
Please, continue writing this story.
NGPhoenix chapter 23 . 1/15/2020
This is such a good fanfiction. The characters are all so unique and excellent and what you build in the story... what you imagine in the hp worlds is so great and big. So impressive. I love all the 'mystery' around spitfire, i want to know everything about ron's awful journey and i want harry and hermione to get close enough to know it too. I LOVE leif. So cute, with her tiny temper, tho i would never want to get on her bad side. I hope you'll pick this one up someday, until then, i wish you the best and i thank you for the good time and all the breath i held over your story.
NGPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
I'm so excited to start reading this ! I so love the idea of harry hermione and ron all getting together. You say you don't get romance but to me you seem to understand enough from what i could read in your other works, everytime you write how hermione sees ron and or how ron sees her or harry. That is love. I personally think you're doing great. But thennn i'm also on the acearo spectrum, i'm like around grey and demi, never seriously craved a relationship, first person i dated i was 19 it was on internet and it didnt work out, we prefered to stay friends and now i'm dating an irl friend that i've known for YEARS, i literally was her roomate at some point, we were close but it took yeaaars to get some romantic spark. Things just click between me and her, we grew apart but leaned toward the same sun, our visions of the world ended up getting so close. She's my lover, my partner in everything, my very best friend.
So, yeah. To me, you're really picturing love, slow and deep. They're partners in every meaning and they'll be happy as long as they have each other in their life, as friends or more. Maybe that's why it isnt enough for some other people, they may want the burning physical crave, but you're onto tenderness and conscious awareness, and this kind of love feels more true to me. So. You know what. Just go ahead and do it as you feel like. You'll do fine, you grasped most of it, you really did. There are so many ways to love a person, to express and to live with this affection. Your take is valid.
Mari chapter 23 . 1/9/2020
I miss you and your wonderful you come back soon
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2019
Please tell me you are continuing this fic cause no one else is a Ron lover like me
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2019
I just re-realized... Ron told Harry HE WANTED TO DIE ! Ron told Harry HE DID NOT DESERVE TO LIVE ! RON TOLD HARRY OF HIS FUTURE PLANS !
I swear to God, if Harry remains cold towards Ron after that, I'm going to do something radical.
And if Harry does not remember this at the most crucial of times, then I WILL explode.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2019
Update how long is your break please tell us cause we have been waiting forever so please continue
Wyrda Estela chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
Sad cuz feels like this fic was left in most epic clift hanger lol! Anyways hope one day u will update this again its bloody amazing haha
John Smith chapter 23 . 11/11/2019
This is good.
Abbs813 chapter 23 . 10/29/2019
i just binged all of this in three and a half hours and it’s now three am. you’re such an excellent author! please please continue the story, it’s so well written. the characters feel grounded even in such a fantastical world and the story keeps you intrigued without ever feeling contrived. i suppose I’ll get some sleep now and despite the pain in the ass tomorrow is going to be I don’t regret staying up one bit.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2019
I long for two things in life right now :
- Trump being impeeched
- knowing what really happened to Ron Weasley in Spitfire and for Harry and Hermione to know it too
Hobiluvr94 chapter 23 . 9/9/2019
Ive been a Potterhead for abt 10 years, been reading fanfics for abt 6 years & I cant believe it took me this long to find this? It’s amazing. Cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/18/2019
Have you given up on this fic or what!
Been waiting for years for the next chapter
iris129 chapter 18 . 8/7/2019
I was thinking about this story earlier, and started wondering what could have happened in Tonks never set them up. Or just what if Harry and Hermione just didn't reach out in time. And now it's blown up into this whole scenario and I have to share.

So, Ron knows who the last person to have the horcrux is. I don't remember if he's alive or not, but assuming that he is, and Ron tracks him down. He wouldn't know who picked it up, but a pensieve memory would probably show Harry getting it. And Ron would be very hesitant to approach Harry. Even if he did, what would he say "I need this one strange necklace you picked up ages ago in the middle of a battlefield for... reasons. Don't ask questions. You'll never have to see me again." Like... no. So maybe it would require him breaking into Grimmauld Place.

And maybe he's caught, or maybe he's successful. But either way, it's very very sad. In scenario 1, at least, Harry would be able to prevent a suicide attempt, cuz Ron would be caught, Harry would take him into the ministry for breaking and entering, and he'd eventually figure out the truth. Tonks or Kingsley would take the horcrux and keep it far away from Ron and Harry would find out the truth... and hate himself forever. In scenario 2... Ron just disappears again. Both the real one and the "delusion". And it's not like he'd be able to write them letters, most he could do is maybe leave a voice recording? Still, Ron's dead, and they'd hate themselves even more.

All this to say, I am soooooo glad that didn't happen, and that at least they're talking to him now (even though they'll probably still feel really guilty when they find out they truth, which they SHOULD. Like, you know your best friend has been tortured, wtf.)

Also, DID SOME FUCKER REALLY LEAVE THAT SHITTY ASS COMMENT!? WHAT THE FUCK!?
Lee chapter 23 . 7/28/2019
Omg I just found your writing and it's amazing!
This cliffhanger though! Ahhhh, can't wait to see what happens nextX!
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »