Reviews for Spitfire
Mary chapter 23 . 7/26/2019
fan of yours the rude are amazing and so is this fanfic,take your time to come back,when you do,you're fans will love it.
Robaezica W chapter 23 . 7/24/2019
This is SO GOOD. Every time I would tell myself that this would be the last chapter for the night, I would keep on reading another one because of how enthralling the story is! Please continue writing! You’re super talented:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Why don't you just commit suicide?
Katygargoyle chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
I wonder how Crookshanks looks like to Ron
Katygargoyle chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Please write more
Thank you for writing it and I cried too hard. that's some good writing. please continue please please please.
Hillnerd chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
I was just re-reading this. Ron's journey is so difficult to read, but I am riveted and need to know what will happen next. I love the insight we have on who he is, how desperately Harry and Hermione need him, and seeing how he would function without them. It's heartrending seeing how cold they are to him- Hermione I more understand, as that's her nature- but Harry's reaction of deep anger still surprises me every time. Not because it's out of character- but because it's just so hard seeing Harry has become a more angry stressed person who does this- and that's what happens when he's been mourning his best friend's loss for so long. He can't even embrace his friend and treat him well now, and it's so sad.
Anyways- I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen in Nox Wrack- and I'm also incredibly frightened for them. Augh. What a situation! Hope we find out soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
You're are a great writer .Please more write. What I want from this story is that once someone on Earth has done something for Ron. His brothers, his best friend, the girl he loves. (Thanks to Molly.)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2019
Random Questions and Assumptions without having reread your story closely :
- Elope is Penelope : the anagram works, Percy's reaction was very telling and Penelope talked about needing to test her products. But why a seemingly nice girl would want to do cruel human experimentations ?
- Who is Miss Hufflepuff ?
- Where the hell is Hagrid and other half-breeds ?
- Why hasn't Fawkes reappeared ?
- I really need to look at the chronology of what happened to Ron during those two years.
- Harry's "illusion" is of course Ron's Horcruxe, that much is obvious, and represents Ron's self-loathing.
- How Ron is going to be made whole again ? Because he will; I refuse to think otherwise.
- I guess Hermione will learn who Spitfire is during the Centaur Trip. Unless Harry discovers it after they rescue Lee Jordan - because they will, I feel it, but it still will go wrong and something will happen. I realize one thing though; I always assumed Lee was Jagged Tooth, but the description does not match (a wife, a burly bear of a man...). So who is Jagged Tooth, and what will Harry discover during the Nox Wrack Mission ?
- Talking about this mission, I already see the beginning of the scene : Ron and Keegan going up, Harry following his instinct, they meet in the livestock levels, they argue, and then something happens. Something bad.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2019
Wait a second. It's even worse than I thought. I am sure that she did recognize who "Teaspoon" was, and that's why she tried again to mend things. If that's it I am disgusted.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2019
The more I reread this story, the more I'm angry with Harry and Hermione. They have all the clues but ignore them alltogether, because it's all about them and their pain.

I mean, Harry knows Ron has been stabbed in the chest, has lost a finger, is almost blind, is afraid of places full of people, displays obvious signs of PTSD (anxiety, distancing himself from emotions), has a leg which is oddly limped... But Harry. Doesn't. Push. Things. Harry. doesn't. ask.

And Hermione... Seriously, she did not recognize who "Teaspoon" was ? " *facepalm*. And she knows he was at the Lestranges's mercy, that he's been raped by Bellatrix... But she. Does. Almost. Nothing.

I'm not sure I will be able to contain my rage if they don't fucking apologize. Actually saying "We completely fucked up and you're a valuable, extraordinary human being. We will help you now."

Ron, don't let things revolve around them !
Dicky46i chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
maybe she didnt care anymore
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 22 . 5/6/2019
It’s been a year. Will we have an update again? :(
Guest chapter 23 . 4/22/2019
Hangi hikayenizi okusam ağlıyorum normal zamanda bile Ron'a karşı yapılan haksızlıklara (movie-fandom) üzülüyordum şimdi...
Sadece çok güzel yazıyorsunuz lütfen devam edin .Bu arada Hermione ve Ron'u birlikte daha fazla görürsek daha güzel olur.
RON seni seviyorum .
Guest chapter 21 . 4/11/2019
"And how would you describe the characters in Spitfire by Windhield8178 ?"

"... Messed up."
Guest chapter 21 . 4/11/2019
"But Ron wasn't really hiding anything. Was he?"

Aaaaaaaargh how dare you this kind of sentences makes you want to bang your head on the table ! I don't know if my table will be able to take it though...
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »