Reviews for Spitfire
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2019
I hope so much that in the chapters you are going to post Harry will discover at least one thing about what really happened to Ron. I hope. I pray. I want him to be horrified, damn it !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
Guys, this is almost the end of the tunnel for us. UPDATES ARE COMING ! Well, not right now, and it could take some months for Windy to finish typing, but at least we know they have written the chapters. I am deliriously happy thinking about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
I wonder how Ron will be whole again (I suppose a "happy" ending otherwise I might fall into depression that would be too horrible argh). Knowing you, it will be something excruciatingly painful. I can't help but imagine a scene where Ron is on the verge of destroying himself, but Harry and Hermione persuade him, weeping, not to do it.
I so wished he could recover his leg, his finger... but I am not deluding myself. I know it will not happen. I am such a hypocrite come to think of it. I love seeing Ron in dark and angst fics but only if in the end he is intact (which is why I so love and hate Within these walls for example - it is brilliant but soooo heartbreaking). Your level of Ron torture is very very high. I love it.
I love the way you write. The end of your chapters are always jolt-inducing and absolutely brilliant. You made me cry more than I am comfortable thinking about (damn it, I should NOT feel my heart breaking and tears prickling my eyes reading "Kill me Harry" or "Till my eyes burn out" or... etc after the 50th time ! Shit, only thinking about it has me emotional ! Damn you !).
The only thing that would disgust me forever is if Harry and Hermione never apologized at least once, actually saying the word "Sorry". If I indulged in wishful thinking, (which I don't do I ?), they would grovel. On the floor. No in fact the entire wizarding society would apologize for their treatment of Ron. But that would be too good to be true wouldn't it ? *sighs* Did you know that I have not yet forgiven your Ginny of Stay Standing for the letter she sent to Ron before her birthday ? I have not forgiven her because it never got mentioned again (which I understand perfectly I am not criticizing). Conclusion ? It is fortunate I am not the author of the story lol !
TeZan chapter 23 . 3/16/2019
i love this, hope everything is okay and you feel like update soon. love all your stories. Keep up the good work.
Junapearl chapter 23 . 3/6/2019
Oh nooo you can't leave me there! T_T this story has made me cry nearly every chapter btw. I just this story do much !
mmmQuinn chapter 23 . 2/24/2019
Ohmygosh! I am absolutely on tenterhooks wanting to know what happens next! I just love the way you write Ron! I feel so proud and heartbroken for this Ron, you’ve written such a compelling look into his character! This story is exciting and interesting, and I am just enjoying it so much! I love reading how Harry is slowly seeing the truth, and I can’t wait to see how Hermione takes it as well! Thank you for writing such an amazing Ron Weasley fic, there are so few out here so I really appreciate this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
I think I might have read this story more than 35 times.
Who am I kiddong ? I just reached the hundredth time, and that's why I'm leaving a message to celebrate it.
escapistictendencies chapter 23 . 1/29/2019
oh my God. please work on this again. you write so well. mercy
Guest chapter 23 . 1/26/2019
Dear lord, please update I beg you! I absolutely live for your stories and have been checking for updates on a weekly basis. Your characterization of Ron resounds within me and I’m desperate to know how the rest of the story goes. You’re an amazing writer, who knows how to weave a plot like a professional, and I am
nxdeed chapter 23 . 1/20/2019
Miiight have read this all in one go and screamed bloody murder in to my pillow for the cliffhanger.
So. Damn. Good!
I'm so anxious to see how everything pans out. I love this fic a lot. Kudos to you author, you are doing a great job.
NS chapter 23 . 1/18/2019
Duuuuude, talk about cliffhanger. First of all, I love your work, i've read just about every one of your Ron-fics except Stay Standing which i'll get to in around 3 seconds and man, they're sooo good. Your fics always have such an emotional pull and it breaks me every time. I do hope you update at some point because this is such a great story
tyry95 chapter 2 . 1/14/2019
I like it, but reading Fawkes getting misspelled throughout the whole story might be annoying
lea.bee.flea chapter 23 . 12/19/2018
this is wonderful. hoping for an update :)
dicks- out chapter 23 . 12/10/2018
HOOOOOLLLLLYYYYYYY
THIS IS AMAZING
IM LITERALLY SHAKING BECAUSE OF HOW GOOD THIS IS
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
The Stories of Windy, characteristic number 23
You want to jump into them and strangle nearly every character because how dare they behave like that with Ron ? How DARE THEY ?
I'm such a sadist, I want to see them grovel and beg to be forgiven while I will give an evil laughter by Ron's side. I hope they will apologize. If they don't I don't answer of my behaviour. You know, even in Stay Standing it was sometimes not enough. What wouldn't have I done to see them cry their hearts out and beg mercy... Oh god listen to me rambling... I sound like a psycho !
But gggrrrrrrrr ! *grumbles*