Reviews for Half of you, Half of me
StarlightVista chapter 8 . 1/25
love your story!
superfreakB06 chapter 8 . 1/24
this is amazing!
I love it! Your story's awesome!
shugokage chapter 8 . 1/21
Interesting story!
IceTaloned Frayfu chapter 8 . 1/20
This was a very fun chapter to read. It would be fascinating to see Eraserhead try to figure out why his quirk caused Danny to kneel over in agony. I like how you wrote Bakugo, he's a major jerk but he's a smart jerk. Eraserhead Danny interactions are the best, I hope they get a chance to actually talk to each other, and I hope Invisible Girl doesn't get into any trouble. Maybe if Danny just keeps showing up at UA and checking out books they'll realize he's not a threat, or maybe that's just wishful thinking. It would be fun to see what the principle thinks of him, with the whole "animals senceing ghostlyness" thing. There should be more My Hero Academia Danny Phantom crossovers because these two worlds togeather are the bomb. Thank you for writing this one.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 1/20
I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THE END!
Loved this!Sweet Danny and indivisible issues.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 1/20
Oh my gosh! That was so awesome I actually didn't want to review cuz maybe later I'll reread this and Illwant to review again but I had to!This is so cool!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 1/20
Omgosh! I didn't really have an expectation of this Fic honestly I mean, I thought it was going to be like the normal fic where he goes into that universe and goes plays nice with class A1 but now this is completely new to me at sounds so interesting. I am so hyped!
Great world building!
blackkyu chapter 8 . 1/17
yikes, yeah, poor Danny, and poor book too, I don't think it made it through that, or, if it did, that it'll be easy to hand back. And Bakuguo is probably going to be in for some questioning now...
Az The Dragon chapter 8 . 1/17
Hey, glad to see this again!
And glad that Danny is somewhat back on his feet after the shock of last chapter.
As a fighter by nature, I feel that he shouldn't be sad for too long
Dante Evans chapter 8 . 1/16
It honestly doesn't make alot of sense for Eraser to be able to stop Danny from using his powers, as if you want to be technical, outside of his plasma bolts and similar skills, Danny's other abilities like intangible and invisibllity might be immune to it. Or at the very least he should be able to stay in his ghost self without problem, as it technicly IS a mutation type quirk.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 8 . 1/16
I’m confused, what about all that stuff that happened in the first three chapters ( and first two paragraphs of chapter 4)? Is that going to be brought up again?

Chapter 3 is my favorite.
SonicMax chapter 8 . 1/16
Nice. I enjoy this change to the original!
HateReborn27 chapter 8 . 1/16
how was bakugo able to see him
pgsonia chapter 8 . 1/16
It's great that you continue writing but I noticed that you forgot about a detail - Toru and Danny presented themselves at the first meeting (chapter 4) ... ."