Reviews for Half of you, Half of me
avidreaded chapter 10 . 7/16
Ffs I get where you're coming from with this but it's incredibly annoying to find these mini rants without an actual chapter before or after them. Even more so when I'm reading a legitimately good story with an absolute ton of potential and a few minor structure errors here and there. And like 80% of the people who fall into the categories you mentioned suffer from shit taste and can't recognize 'your' from 'you're' or better yet are the people who think poorly veiled self insert, god tier, mega dong, edgy, one shot, ass pull protagonists are good writing
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 3 . 7/9
* Shakes his head * you poor simple fools. You thought he was just an ordinary kid but he's quite possibly the most powerful Hero you will ever come across.
A Weird Neighbor chapter 10 . 7/6
I’m so sorry that people were so rude to you! This is an amazing and fun story with two fandoms that mesh very well (or, well, you’ve made them do so in a fantastic way). You’re a very talented person and I am completely in love with your story. Thank you for giving me (and the rest of us) an opportunity to read this.

Lots of love!
CrazyHat chapter 10 . 6/23
So this story is done huh? Well thats a shame quite liked your story considering I also wondered about those with quirks that manifested in an unconventional physical way. Personally I dislike AO3 because constant flooding of tags on stories gets tiring and having to sift through stories to find one that I like is quite difficult. Good luck to you where ever you go!
I'm sorry that the jerks killed your enthusiasm. It really is a nice unique story and I enjoyed reading it. However the most important thing is not whether or not us readers enjoy it, but whether you enjoy writing it. If you do decide to pick it up again, just know that there our those of us who would love to read it. I wish you well on your future projects! 3
CallaCaptor chapter 10 . 6/17
:) All to true
Deviation from canon USUALLY irritates me, but this story just can't. I truly did try to dislike it, but man. This was amazing. I hope you continue this dude, and keep up the good work.
Akane Blaize chapter 10 . 6/15
Sorry to hear that. Some people who criticize have no tact. Like a nagging mother who should DO THE FREAKING JOB THEMSELVES IF THEY WANT TO BE BY THE GOD DANG ORIGINAL SCRIPT! THEN THIS WOULDN'T BE FANFICTION!

Hem. Sorry for my rant. Please continue writing I would like to read more.
WritingWaffles chapter 10 . 6/13
Oof, I like this story but I respect your decision. Maybe one day in the future you’ll continue it, but for now I think you’re doing good. ️
Tigerstar1232 chapter 10 . 6/13
I agree with you on how ao3 is better with tagging. If only more people used it I would probably abandon ff entirely. I'm sorry the bad commenters can't take the hint that this is YOUR story, not theirs. I hope you will continue this story, but take all the time you need. I'll be sure to check out your ao3 account. :)
Dday chapter 10 . 6/12
I’m sorry that so many people are jerks, there’s nowhere you can go without those type of people being there (except maybe a Buddist Monastery [seriously those guys are chill]) just know that those guys spent even matter! (Of course they are still annoying) And all of us that are actually good and not useless people are always here for you and we will always be on your side no matter what you do!
SonicMax chapter 10 . 6/12
So...no more of this story? Damn that sucks.
TheLastGarou chapter 10 . 6/12
Sorry to see that the negativity has gotten to you, you're a braver man than I for trying in the first place.
I haven't actually watched MHA, so I couldn't comment on the canon issues, but I did enjoy what you wrote, and look forward to reading your other work.

"Do not go Gentle into the Night."
Zeakagirl chapter 10 . 6/11
The tagging system on AO3 annoys me more than the comments here. The fact that a majority tag every character in their fic. Or even tag it to the point you can tell what will happen in a story without even reading it. Not to mention, this AO3 system completely messes up the sorting when you want to focus on one character.
OddEyesEmperor chapter 10 . 6/11