Reviews for Half of you, Half of me
Guest chapter 7 . 20h
I wanna see bakugo try and take down Danny but he just keeps phasing theough the explosions and bakugo just rages.
marcoglas92 chapter 7 . 23h
i like and follow
HerdingDog1 chapter 4 . 9/17
Ok, that was just the BEST way to end a chapter.
Serulium chapter 7 . 9/16
Interesting. I'd like to read more. I wonder how Danny is going to try and fix the situation. Is he going to use All Might's phone number?
neeniya chapter 7 . 9/12
Ah no Danny, bb!
I wonder if Danny's ever going to explain how and why everyone has quirks to anyone, and if he does what it'll do to society? And what if he told someone he was actually a ghost from the past, literally?
And how and why did the ghost zone just dissipate like that?
X59 chapter 7 . 9/12
Nicely done.
One for Inspiration chapter 7 . 9/12
Just what were some of these theories he wanted to test? Were they regarding the heroes? Also considering the timeline I wouldn't be surprised if you had him meet class 1A or Nedzu after their tournament or would you have him meet them during the tournament?
Max chapter 7 . 9/12
Is danny gonna help all might to confront the villians that attack the school?
Az The Dragon chapter 7 . 9/11
Oh, this is starting to look interesting. Danny always had problems with how the public viewed him, and I want to see how he is going to solve this after recovering from the shock.
pedrofaria339 chapter 7 . 9/11
I have only one thing to say to the woman that called the cops on him "... Bitch."
xbox432 chapter 7 . 9/11
Whelp, that sucks. Goes to show how the media can spin a story I guess. Gonna be interesting to see if he can clear his name... and if any of the "Heroes" will actually listen to reason.
xbox432 chapter 5 . 9/11
Awww, that was adorable. Nice to see Tohru getting one of her dreams fulfilled.
xbox432 chapter 2 . 9/11
Well now... I've suddenly gotten the impression that the plant lady is gonna betray them. Hope I was just reading into it.

Also, looks like Danny is finally collecting the spoils for defeating Paraih. All hail the new King!
Greer123 chapter 7 . 9/11
I can see this happening in the original anime.
xbox432 chapter 1 . 9/11
Huh, haven't seen this concept before... and I am soooo thankful you didn't go the emo route with Danny. Those stories get depressing.

Gonna be curious to see how he peruses this dream of his. And yeah, I always thought the whole "against the law to use your powers" thing was a bit ridiculous. And there were obvious double standards on it. Bakagou (I think I got that spelling right) got a way with a lot of shit I don't think he'd be able to if he'd looked less normal.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »