Reviews for High Tide
AshtonBlake1995 chapter 2 . 9/5
I absolutely love this AU and can't wait to read more! Percy Jackson is by far one of my favorite book series in recent past and since the UnderBrooke storyline, I too have wondered what it'd be like to see these characters in this world! great writing! Can't wait to see where these characters go from here! Good luck with the rest of the story! Keep up the good work!

-Ashton Blake! :)
beardetective chapter 2 . 9/5
Your title sounds like an actual PJO title. Also I like the incorporation of Killian being really old with the Lotus Hotel in place of Neverland. And Liam! But now I'm wondering who is in the tree... I love that Emma is a bit of a troublemaker. And I'm still excited for questing and adventures. This story is so much fun to read and I can't wait for more!
baratta.jennifer chapter 2 . 9/5
Jeez that hurt
PopPotter777 chapter 1 . 9/3
I'm not sure if i'll be watching the entire season yet but i will stick around for the first 5 ish episodes and make a decision after that.
I think everyone misses Ginny, Josh, Jen, Bex, Jared and Emilie - they really made the show what it is
i'm willing to give the writers the benefit of the doubt for now but that may change once the season starts (in a month!)
beardetective chapter 1 . 9/2
I'm so excited for a Captain Swan PJO story! I assume Killian's the tree? This chapter was good and got me very hyped for the rest. I'm excited to see a Graham & Emma friendship because that's always fun. And I can't wait for questing and adventures. Hope you can update soon!
lundinbridge chapter 1 . 8/31
Well done...There are not enough Percy Jackson OUAT Crossovers. I enjoy the way you are setting this up. Please continue with your muses. I will be reading!
I like it
I hope you'll still be adding Percy to
Maybe Killian can be his twin brother
baratta.jennifer chapter 1 . 8/29