Reviews for Plenty of Spice
Love this!
SeeKayRead chapter 4 . 3/30/2018
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
can you make an au where the press somehow got photos of Elizabeth and Henry "in bed" you know what I mean please also great story love it!
ED chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
I love your writing, your phrasing is excellent and you are very In Character with your stories!
My only annoyance is your use of the word "sinful" to describe lust in a loving relatonship.
AlohaBlackbird chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Oh man, I suck because I read this and didn't review. Uncool of me especially because this is so hot and incredible and seriously like I don't even know what to say other than you're the best at this and I worship you!
bearnuhhh chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
ahhhhhh. best way to end the storyyy. i love it!
lil'mousie323 chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
Wow! That was so incredibly, perfectly HOT and amazing! Thank you for writing this!
lizandhenry chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
I soooo love the ending of this. I am also looking forward to seeing the other version (hint hint).
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
Loved this! Perfect ending.
mobazan27 chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
Phew! That was so spicy, my tongue was aflame. Yes. Just my tongue. Nothing south of the belly button. Nope. Just the tongue *wink*
pillar-of-salt chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
Soo hot and I love how well you show that they love and know each other - it makes it that much more sexy!
AnonymouslyAddicted chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
Oh god that was hot. Yep, right what I needed after today! And I love the ending! They're adorable!
ditzie-blonde chapter 4 . 9/4/2017
Beginning the last chapter by indicating that Henry was going to take the lead, and then starting this chapter with Elizabeth taking the lead was a good twist. Having the power go back and forth shows how solid their relationship is and how they trust each other. Elizabeth's vulnerability when she had something to prove to Henry was adorable, and the jealousy she felt was realistic. Loved Henry need and want for Elizabeth.

Have to admit, I'm now interested in reading the longer, messy-angsty-plotty-suspense version now...