Reviews for The Port Chronicles
csad21 chapter 2 . 9/6
OH. MY. GOD! HOLY EFFING HELL!

I didn't know how much I wanted a story just like this until I found it. Ye gods, THANK YOU! And please update soon and often!

Peter Port, the manliest of manly men, hunter extraordinaire! Woohoo! Even the Queen of the Grimm can't withstand his charisma! She even has a stalker shrine of him! ROFL ROFL

And the very image of Glynda having had to endure being on a team with Port? Poor, poor Glynda! :DDDD At least Port makes for one helluva incentive for anger management and punching bag.

Also, I *like* that Port is not buying the bullshit Ozpin is selling. Ye gods, this fic makes him a far better man than Ozpin (which, from a certain pov, is not too difficult a task, considering canon Ozpin is essentially a bodysnatcher parasite, but still.)

And oh god, Port and Nora getting along and hatching plans! Now that sounds fun! Especially with marriage as the end goal! That man really has balls the size of Jupiter. :DDDD
Zexs chapter 1 . 7/4
I never knew I needed this so badly
Truly, Port is one whose manliness shall go down in history.

And when the legendary band of heroes a millenia in the future reach the Dark Queen's Castle for the Final Battle, the last echoes of Port's manly spirit shall surge forth from the aether and declare; "I tapped that."
Cloy552 chapter 2 . 6/14
Holy shit.

Fantastic work I can't stop laughing because Holy Shit Port
Cloy552 chapter 1 . 6/14
That was beautiful holy crap
Scarlet Swordsman chapter 2 . 6/12
Ahhhhhh. I now have enough energy to keep going for another year. Thanks Doc!
Okiyao chapter 2 . 6/8
Isnt the final challenge making babies
VicGrey chapter 2 . 6/7
Lovely, Simply Lovely.
luqman.ilham95 chapter 2 . 6/7
Godammn! You did it again! You delivered an awesome plot and deliriously hilarious with a bit of cliffhanger to make us your slave for more of this story. Good man.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 2 . 6/7
Dude this is awesome keep it up!
entelejent chapter 1 . 5/16
Ha ha ha. An excellent addition to fanfics!
Nqisitor chapter 1 . 5/13
You must continue this story. We must have more of Peter Port the Legend!
The-Macer-of-Dale chapter 1 . 4/4
ported hahahaha
Pharos666 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
This... THIS is brilliant.
Abel Sephaos chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Why the hell does this not have a second chapter yet?