Reviews for Starlight
Kaye chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
This was absolutely beautiful. I love this peek into their domestic life. I love Sirius being protective. Thanks for sharing!
WOLFSTAR Forevermore chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
this physically hurts my heart to read it is beautiful in every way
dreamingofstars85 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Awwwe so beautifully fluffy! I loved it!
Soupy George chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
What a wonderful treat this is! Especially from the queen of angst. So sweet. I loved it. xx
Jade Presley chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL oh my god I love this so much! Your writing is always so lovely and this is just another brilliant, shining example of how talented you are! Ily xx
JenCala28 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Oh I love this. Short, sweet, and just so lovely.
JLPierre chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Awwwwww! This was so beautiful! I love how Remus just wanted to stare at the star and be normal, and then he confessed his feelings! That's so sweet! Omg. I'm all mushy now in the morning!
MissandMarauder chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Oh, that was lovely! Thank you for sharing!
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I love this. Thank you for making me cry, and smile, and just gush over Moony and Padfoot. The nursery rhyme kept echoing in my head as I read this, and that just made me wish that they were alright. Honestly? I don't know what else to say aside from how much I really liked reading this. Really, really glad you wrote this, and the stars, they are beautiful-but I thought of Sirius looking at Remus while he casually mentioned how beautiful they were, and well, I can't stop sniffling in joy and pain and all those other emotions.