Reviews for Prodigals 9: Stand the Rain
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Great work.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
uuh... I adore Jono. As do the tabloids it seems. I like your take on him. Very good. :)
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Whoa, I'm really confused here.

Rogue's in England? With Jono? Where's Jono's powers?

What?

Well, other than cnofusing me with the sudden jump that has made me feel like I'm missing something, it was very well-written.
lori chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
remy is going to die.
Jean1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Wonderful. You can really feel the sadness in this and I do like the way you've added Jono. It's a shame the movies couldn't be half as good as this series - especially your Scott and Remy. Remy leaving doesn't surprise me but I await to see what he's up too. He's always trying to redeem himself and I wonder what he thinks Rogue wants.
CrazySilverStar chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
's all i can i wonder what happened between rogue an the made her go all the way to .well hopefully you'll have thre next installment out.*crosses fingers* and we'll find out.
gaea chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
wow this is really really good. no wonder my friend has been raving on about the story. the only problem with it is the fact that i stayed up till 3 last night reading it. it was worth it however. keep writing!
gaea chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Vagabond-Brown chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
OMG I'm SO glad you're carrying on with this! But what happened? Rogue's in England (wow, must be really bad if she want's to come over here!) and Remy's gone away! (I assume it's Remy, well it had better be anyway!) I have to know what happened and what happened next, please update again soon, I LOVE this series!
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
"He made headlines for picking his nose in public." A disgusting image, but a good point nonetheless. . . : )

Very nice. I liked how you characterized Jono. (I'm assuming this is Jonothan Starsmore/Chamber and that he doesn't have the big, gaping hole in his chest.) He was handsome and charming and witty - Wait a minute! He sounds like some Cajun I know. . . ; )

Now that just ain't fair! Why was Remy going out to night clubs, angsting over Marie in the last installment, and then we have Marie here, angsting over Remy CLEAR ACROSS THE GLOBE! (Mental note: Katt is trying to drive me insane. . . and dammit, I think she's succeeding!)
Rupeshwari chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Always glad to see another installment to this series. Keep up the wonderful work. I still miss your other fics though, but I'm more than willing to wait for those as long as you keep entertaining us with this series. :)