Reviews for Kyodai
Meline chapter 8 . 1/13/2005
Hey ya He-chan waz up? long time no seeor somethin. any wayz you have one hell of an imagination you know that. i was really getting into your story you should update it when you get a chance. any wayz email me or something ya know mispis16

laterz melissa
FalteringWind chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow. NICE.
You're actually one of the writers who depict K' and Kula as enemies. Although... I think they become less hostile after reading the KOF 2003 ending (I only have up to '99, mind you.)
Your characterisation of K' is extremely on-character (if that's a word) and it's one of the best fic I've read.
Keep it up. )
This is going into my favourites list...
darkelhaym chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
Hi, it's me i've read all the chapters up to 7th and i must say that the story is going into the right were right about the bashing,i noticed it was dropped and now the character is style of writing improved too compared to the first chapters(where i must admit the curse words went past my tolerance level),it is more polished now.(sorry, i can't find a better word...)Keep it up, i've added this story to my favorities._
darkelhaym chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
Good fic, you got the characterization down very there's too much Whip bashing, not just a bit _ hey i dislike the girl myself but i have to admit that sometimes it feels unnecessary and gratuitious.(breaks flow of the story).Besides that, keep it up i'm looking forward to the future chapters. _
Forgive my bad english as it is not my mother language.
Dickie chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
AAh, a new chapter. Shame no one else is reading this... it's so good.
raikiri chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
Sorry, too lazy to login, but that was REALLY good. I liked it because you didn't do the whole stupid: 'K' saw Kula and fell in love. Opposites attract' sort of thing. Which was nice. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dickie chapter 6 . 12/25/2003
Now that is wonderfully brutal. And from what I've heard, K's flame is getting harder for him to control. I so hope for a berserker rage K'in 04 _
Dickie chapter 5 . 12/24/2003
Very nice work here. Although I still can't quite grasp the concept of K' being any good at DDR.
snwilliams chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
YAYY, Chapter 5! I always get so excited when I see that you've updated. _ Well, what can I say? This chapter was good as always, and I eagerly await the next one! ::giggles at image of K' playing DDR:: Yeah, he seems like the type that would be infuriatingly good at it the first time he tries it. :) Well, can't wait for the next chapter!
snwilliams chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
Hooray! I was so excited when I saw the little review alert for this story. It's so nice to read a KOF story that isn't ridiculously OOC. I swear, you've done so well characterizing K', I mean, it's not exactly like you have a whole lot of dialogue to work off of in the game but, regardless, you do it so well! I love this story, I can't wait for the rest of it. _ It was well worth the wait. Wonderful story!
snwilliams chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
I've read through this story twice, please write more soon! K' is my favorite charcter, and there aren't many well-written stories that keep him in character. Great story!
DilaZirK chapter 3 . 3/30/2003
Nothing new to say here. Just to let you know that I've not lost interest.

Go on.
Malta Kano chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
whee! this is fun! Ohh.. lot's of whip bashing!

I don't really like her...K's a different story though. I like this fic!
DilaZirK chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
Okay, now I'm interested.

*Thanks for clearing the part about Maxima's SDM.
DilaZirK chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
A "bit" of Whip-bashing? It's as if this whole fic was devoted to degrading Whip! Oh well.

Continue with this anyways, I'm curious to see what will happen next.

By the way, nicely written fic.

*Which Maxima SDM are you referring to that involves metal fists?