Reviews for Never Enough Time
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
that was unexpectedly cute. Sifting through stories on is so time consuming. I like this. Satisfied my time turner curiosity.
Bananaphobia chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
That was good! It was a nice, short time turner. I really enjoyed this. It was interesting to see this side of Snape. So whatever happened to her wand? Did she buy a new one during holiday?
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Oh, I love this story! It's brilliant. :)
hermionefan1983 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
"Considering the pitter-patter of little feet I just heard running down the hall, I'd say we'll be lucky to remain unmolested by lunch."
"So, we'd better make due with the peace and quiet while we can." She said, tucking her head against his shoulder.
"What an absolutely marvelous idea." He remarked as his hand slid under her skirt.

they are spied on? also that CANT be the end? SURELY not? MORE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hermionefan1983 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
did she bring the paper back the her or did she leave the paper in the past with severus? "So be it." She said, her voice thick with unshed tears. She turned away from him and tugged on the golden chain around her throat. Her hands were shaking so badly she had to place the parchment from her pocket on the desk to read it. Severus watched her, he stood completely still and his expression was impassive. She set the time-turner for her home time and twisted the key. And he was gone, the empty classroom remained completely unchanged otherwise. Her legs collapsed out from under her and the tears that blurred her vision spilled out over her cheeks. That was how Professor McGonagall found her some indeterminate time later. It could have been five minutes or five hours.
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
"You are such a Gryffindor." He cut off any further comment with a deep kiss and roaming hands that commanded all of her attention. They explored each other's bodies with gentle touches and soft kisses as cloth gradually gave way to bare skin. By the time he settled himself above her she was filled with such an aching need that she sobbed when he hesitated "Please." Then he was gently moving inside of her and here was no more room for thought or breath for words.

where are they details also you didnt say is or make any refrence to: is hermione a virgin?
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
"Oh, that's nothing." He snorted. "Dumbledore and Mcgonagall have a nearly fifty year age difference between them and they've been together forever. From way back when he taught Divination and she was still a student. The only reason they're not married now is because she's barren, they can't."

so Dumbledore and Mcgonagall are together (married?) i thought he was gay? also Dumbledore taught transfigurations NOT Divination!
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
And what about the other six?" Severus asked. Potter, Gryffindor's chaser actually got caught by Madam Hooch last game messing up the Slytherin team.

I thought JAMES potter was Gryffindor's SEEKER like harry is?
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
why is this story finished at chapter 4 i mean it looks like its should be a longer story than upto chapter 4 ? is there a sequal prehaps?
Smithback chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
PERFECT
always-kh chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
short sweet and funny and i very much like the letters and his reactions were so very funny.
always-kh chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
i like the culture shock a lot. the portrayal of severus as so open and flirtatious seems rather hard to imagine but i do see how the intelligence levels could help with that.
anon chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
The transition between present and past is very confusing, you should look into that.
I M Sterling chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
:) I love a goodtime turner fic. Thanks for writing!
XxIceQueen26xX chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
cuuute. :D
I never thought about how Snape became a traitor to Voldemorte, but this is just awesome!