Reviews for The telling of untrue things
Flaye's chapter 11 . 11/1
I love it ! you seem to take it slow and i appreciate it ;) you OC is very well written so far : she's all facade and weakness... she seems very similar to Snape i think
But i must say that i think most of the character are very intrusive (especially Sirius) : being so insistent toward someone so secret (and so sad) is not the proper way to make her more open, confortable...

so i'm looking forward for the next chapter :)
-F
NB: excuse my english i'm french
The Weatherwitch chapter 10 . 10/24
Ooh, interesting!
Update soon!
av23 chapter 10 . 10/22
I loooooove this story! Keen to find out why her mother acts the way she does and why her brother is so cold to her.
mbob4980 chapter 9 . 10/18
It must be loneley in that ice tower. Not being sarcastic, having to isolate yourself, lose people and hurt them is tough. seems like she has little options for cause of whatevers going on. upade soon!
mbob4980 chapter 4 . 10/16
I love her so much. She actual sticks up for herself and refuses to be petty. I cant wait to read more
Corii00 chapter 5 . 9/18
I am enjoying this story very much, thank you for the update. I am very curious to find out what is going on although I have my suspicions about one of the things!
Anotherbricinthewall chapter 1 . 9/18
I looooove this. Cant wait for the next chapter hoping they get longer
Mollydolly1996 chapter 4 . 9/13
Great so far! Please keep posting!
Loving it so far! I'm excited to see where this goes!
corin.beam chapter 3 . 9/8
this is a great story so far! I just wish the chapters were a bit longer. update soon please!