Reviews for Ice Can Burn
nessie6400 chapter 8 . 6/27
You’re story is just perfection! This was by far the best reveal of Jon’s parentage ever! It’s everything I hope the show does! I hope you update again soon!
Tarah Draconiger chapter 8 . 5/15
Its beautiful history!
Dany and Jon...
Please, more Sansa nas Sandor!
karlaflores94 chapter 8 . 5/2
update soon please
yuiop chapter 8 . 4/15
Nice.
jmeec316 chapter 8 . 4/11
Wow. This was...so good. Perhaps my favorite way for Jon to reveal his news to Dany that I’ve read. It was so touching.
karlaflores94 chapter 8 . 4/10
That was intense!
Lillian81 chapter 8 . 4/10
Absolutely excellent chapter
EndlessReign chapter 8 . 4/9
This was a beautiful chapter.
iia-ff-2 chapter 8 . 4/9
This is still iia-ff, just the stupid doesn't allow more than one comment per Chapter, very annoying. I didn't know that when I posted my one sentence review, at all
But I will not be deterred so easily, so had to open another user id..

So, I calmed down from first reading, a bit, and can offer somewhat more of a coherent review than just "gaah"...
This was by far the most beautiful reveal reaction that I have read. And I read a lot. But saying this actually undervalues what you actually wrote here, this first part as a stand alone is just poetry.
Jon in Ghost's mind, the mix of two minds really, the pain, the wish to lose oneself-so palpable, the impression so potent.. A poem, truly.
"And then he was flying"..."He was a wolf, not a sky snake, not a dragon"... Yeah, your writing is just unbelievable. I don't have words really to say how beautiful this first part really was-I am not exaggerating when I say that my heart truly sped up when reading this. Stories like this is why I am addicted to reading.

If you don't mind me saying, I would suggest you post this on Archive for your Own as well-I see that some of the commentors here on your story also comment on there, but I also think that you will reach many more people (more GOT people now read on Ao3 than here), and your story is truly remarkable. I would have missed your story if I hadn't been here by accident when you updated, because I didn't know of it. And I would have missed truly an experience. Maybe you can even post the fist part of this chapter (before Drogon lands) as a one-shot, it is truly original.

Also, I just now discovered by trying to post this that I can only post one review per chapter, the stupid ! That was truly annoying, on Ao3 there is not such restriction and one can have even a conversation in the comments.

And so whereas I would have made this part I of the review, to cut it for length, part II to follow, but now that I know the stupid restrictions I will have to continue this wall of text, and cut the rambling a bit.

The second part was also amazing, and very different. As I said, the best reveal I have read yet, by far. Dany going to the crypts, meeting Ghost, and her talking to him, and her last words that made both Ghost and Jon come to her-"I need you"..."I am the last dragon, I have to be able to survive alone", truly at the heart of Dany's journey.

And then Jon and Dany talking-just flawless. And the last scene, and the ending, just gaah...
Thank you so much for writing this, I will be forever grateful that you shared it and I was able to read it.
iia-ff chapter 8 . 4/9
Gaah, this was so beautiful, it hurt...
keller.blair1 chapter 1 . 4/9
I do like this first chapter but the mention of drogo I don't know why many people act like she should miss him he raped her at the tender age of 12 and was a violent savage no more no less