Reviews for Ice Can Burn
nursenxn chapter 15 . 8/13
I hope you continue on with your story now that you have had time to process season 8. I think many of us may enjoy your version better!
Meazm chapter 15 . 8/6
Glad you back! Keep it up! Nice chapter!
Ryuno chu chapter 15 . 8/1
Dang, that was an intense chapter when I wasn't expecting it. I'm glad Jon has gotten Dany to stay her hand for now. Their marriage is going to be a full time job.
some of the worst fanfictions are better than season 8. i just found your story and its boutyfull. i especely like the part form dragonstone to winterfell and i never thought about dragonglass being part of valyrian steel. i cant wait to read your long night. :)
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 15 . 7/26
Love this story, glad to see it back!
Damn it Sam... you nearly got yourself killed.
Yeee! Volviste
GulfYankee23 chapter 15 . 7/24
Season 8 completely gutted me. I turned to fanfiction to cope, and while many authors rose up to undo the abomination that D&D created, many that wrote stories similar to yours had fallen silent since the finale. I completely forgot about this fanfic of yours, and how amazing it is. I hope to see more updates soon. It’s great to have you back!
bmthespian chapter 15 . 7/24
Great chapter. Glad to see you back
Lillian81 chapter 15 . 7/23
Christ Sam’s a fool. Way to have a pall over their wedding day. And if he’d succeeded he’d be executed and what if Gilly and Little Sam? Fool. Hopefully he rethinks his decisions in confinement.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 14 . 6/4
Two new dragon eggs. A sign, I would think.
I love this story. Please update soon :)
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 13 . 6/4
Robert Baratheon finally got to merge Stag and Wolf, lol.
Ok, that snowball's fight between the various highborns was quite sweet. Perfect joy before the wedding
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 12 . 6/4
Honestly, I don't see Sansa and Sandor as a couple possibility, but you write it both well and plausible. Good job
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 11 . 6/4
Glad Sansa and Arya are still with Jon after the reveal, unlike season 8. However, I think that when all is said and done, he should speak about his ancestry. He deserves to be King alongside Dany.
Dragon eggs in Winterfell. Awesome!
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 10 . 6/4
Glad to see the Starks are accepting Dany as part of the pack. Tyrion and Varys' reluctance seemed valid, but Dany slapping them down was awesome.
They couldn't even last one more night apart. Awww.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 8 . 6/3