Reviews for Splinters of a Song
midnight13731 chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
This was a brilliantly written story, it's a shame you haven't updated it. I really fell in love with it.

love,

midnight13731

-x-
Sunsick Puppy chapter 14 . 5/22/2007
I can't express how glad i am to have found this fic. It's breathtakingly good, apart from a few minor errors here and there, and most importantly, it's Tohma x Ryuichi! Thank you so much for writing this! It's a perfect salve for my TohRyu deprivation. :)
Ev2 chapter 14 . 4/8/2007
Love it, love it, love it.
Odiphi chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
I like this story.

Very creative and I like how you keep it to the manga books.

Please continue.

-Odi Phi
Sugarmoe chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
Aww! I love the story! It's such a great idea, I love their relationship! I can't wait for the next chapter!
BOE-4eva chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
You simply MUST UPDATE!

I LUV Tohma and Ryu pairings and there just arent enough around!

I NEED MORE!

This is my FAV!
safirewoods chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
awesome fic, great characterisations, and that nice scene between Ryu and Tohma in the studio- very sexy .. I noticed a few spelling mistakes, but nothing major- i like your writing style, you've mede Ryu seem a lot more realistic than some authors. Write more? Pretty Please? And more Tohma/Ryu? Lets see the evil side of Tohma! *insert evil laugh here* Love and bubbles
Hiei449 chapter 7 . 12/25/2004
i love this story! i'll finsih reading it later on!
Prosopopeia chapter 10 . 12/20/2004
Uh, wow. I almost completely forgot about this fic. Had it not been for me cruising down my Review History, I would have missed this miraculous and unexpected update entirely.

Fortunately, I did not. XD

Now I can go about doing mental cheers while appearing calm as I type this out. I am so utterly happy that you finally updated. This was and probably still is the only real Ryuichi/Tohma fic I've seen that portrays the former as a stable and mature adult without losing his childlike charm. And I love you for that. Everyone is so wonderfully in character and I especially loved the way you characterized Tohma, so untouchable and distant, it's wonderful! _ And of course, how can I deny the romance? This pairing is so goddamn rare that it's frustrating. I can't understand why there aren't any more fans of this coupling. But enough of that. I hope you update again soon and please don't disappear like that. A warning would be nice, you know. ;;
Arsinen07 chapter 10 . 12/19/2004
Can't wait for more. PLease update soon and put in some more Tohma and Ryu moments. *big chibi eyes watering* Ok anyways can't wait for more.

Arsinen
Hakari chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
Alec, your story is awsome, but you keep spelling Tohma's name wrong. It is Tohma. Great stroy tho.
silverrowan chapter 9 . 4/11/2004
So sad...
tons of angst
Silverrowan
LilacDreamer chapter 9 . 12/30/2003
WOW...i LOVE this story!:) hehe i've been looking for a good tohma/ryuichi fic and here it is! I hope you can update soon!
Prosopopeia chapter 9 . 11/3/2003
Oh! How sweet! I can't even write the proper words to explain the feeling inside of me. Joy, excited, absolutely and positively ecsatic could do it, I suppose... I have been looking for some good Tohma/Ryuichi fics and here I got one!

The entire mood of the story holds a bittersweet quality and I simple *adore* it. Ryuichi, if anything, seems a bit out of character for I just can't imagine him speaking to Tohma or K as freely as he does in the chapters. I do love how you threw in that interlude and it was a very cute story of how Tohma and Ryuichi could have first met. I'm just so happy to see another story out there on these two. (I would write one, but I'm lacking a plot here..;;)

Phew! So all in all, I love it, please continue soon for I see you haven't updated since mid-August (but I am not one to talk ;;) and I love it, I love it, I love it, and I love it!

By the way, I noticed you typed the names differently and I'm not here to correct you or anything (because they aren't wrong) I'm just saying that because, as you can see, I type "Touma" as "Tohma" and "Ryuuichi" and "Ryuichi". Heh, actually, I have no idea why I brought up that point. . Okay, I'll stop here.
Roaming Fool chapter 9 . 10/16/2003
I've enjoyed reading your story (even though I'm not too fond of a Ryuichi/Tohma pairing). You seem to know something about music, which is refreshing. I'm a little confused as to where your story is going. You don't seem to have any set goal of what direction your plot is heading. Are you planning on paralleling the series up till ep 13? Anyway, have fun wriring!