Reviews for The God of Fairies
ButterBeep chapter 11 . 5/26
says he's only like 3 times stronger than a regular human but he's supposed to have the curse of Achilles?
ShankZZ chapter 1 . 4/28
i enjoyed ths until you inored the wendy sitaution and the way you have ignored percy not going after the council in some way for the attack just. turned me off
Since when did Grover have read hair?

Wendy is not going to be happy or forgiving.
One of da boys chapter 16 . 4/15
He could have incapacitated sugar boy so easily. Just making the battle longer.
LordLohrJ chapter 37 . 3/18
Please post next chapter/s i need more and the wait for more is killing me

If you don't post more i will come find you, go to your house and force you to do more
Xaos chapter 6 . 3/11
Well, if there is further nonsense about how Angel is not a villain and other nonsense, then this story is just garbage. I hope Angel’s words are her own perverted attempt to justify herself and not your thoughts as the author about her. She herself hunted and killed other mages in canon and robbed them. And not just for self-defense!
Mando-Vet chapter 3 . 3/12
Why was that beat down so cathartic? Lol
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 3/11
Helluva opening chapter
wolfievv chapter 4 . 2/25
well that answered my question about how old he is
wolfievv chapter 1 . 2/25
didn't say how old he is now?
DARK WRAITH 2001 chapter 37 . 2/8
really regretting keeping this in my library for so long unattended.
It was so good
DARK WRAITH 2001 chapter 28 . 2/8
What i want to know is how Hades know his mortal point (can it be called that, since he's immortal?), considering not even Erza knows
DARK WRAITH 2001 chapter 21 . 2/7
I really love evil Erza, would've cried were she left behind
DARK WRAITH 2001 chapter 13 . 2/7
Will going through the anima affect Percy's powers though, seeing as he's not using magic?,
I absolutely hate that you skipped him being integrated into fairy tail and with the characters. It makes everything seem half forced as a consequence.
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »