Reviews for The God of Fairies
I absolutely hate that you skipped him being integrated into fairy tail and with the characters. It makes everything seem half forced as a consequence.
Given he lost his most of his connection to bobs domain do s that mean he only kept his immortality and self healing and nothing else
CRUDEN chapter 37 . 1/17
Into the game we go
Silvers003 chapter 2 . 1/17
Aww, oh well. Not gonna lie. I was kind of hoping for Percy and Juvia to possibly do a unison raid in the near future.
Dude you have ruined laxus. Laxus would love to send 2 teams
Consul chapter 37 . 1/12
Glad to see this back! I'd forgotten that Zeref was killed on Tenrou and now there's a power vacuum there. It'll be nice to see some major deviation from canon. Can't wait to see the Percy-Wendy reunion, and the Fairy Tail team competing!
seems erza is catching a glimpse of Percy's past. interesting how differently from canon fairy tail will start with a single team instead of with two and ending up with one
LordStrange chapter 37 . 1/13
Are we going to see a Percy-Wendy heart-to-heart conversation anytime soon?
hellfire45 chapter 37 . 1/12
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
Son-Of-Scorn chapter 37 . 1/12
Hmm lots of interesting worldbuilding, i know theres been a few hints dropped but im just gonna ask, is percy still immortal? Also has the Blessing of Achilles gone? Natsu burned him and he wasnt able to use Bobs fire so kinda seems like hes lost both, initially i had tbought that Zerefs magic wouldve killed the more mortal parts of Percy leaving him stronger than before since it would kinda level him a bit considering the seven year gap but now im thinking that hes just lost those abiltiies and gained nothing which is kinda a shame but i can understand it, mentioned percy did some training but at this point hes had centuries so how much stronger can he really get, without something new e.g mortality getting a little burned up?

Also im hopping to god there isnt an classic unorginal misunderstanding between Percy and Wendy about what happneded at Sabertooth, she might not have known percy that long but surely she wont think he’d attack another guild to basicallg kidnap her, especially now shes older and presumably more mature and wise to how Sabertooth operate
RHatch89 chapter 37 . 1/12
Nice update :)
Kalstorm99 chapter 37 . 1/12
nice chapter.
E3roa chapter 37 . 1/12
*Gajeel Redfox
Interesting Gray,Lucy,Wendy,Elfman,CanaJuvia,Laxus(as Guild Master)and Jellal won't join the GrandMagic Games.
tylerbraden13 chapter 37 . 1/12
I can't wait for percys and wenys reunion
maltounet chapter 37 . 1/12
i'm so eager to read the next chapters !
1,277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »