Reviews for The God of Fairies
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2023
Interesting at least Angel gets an early redemption compared to canon.
VincentFS chapter 1 . 8/29/2023
Imagine writing a story for almost seven years and not being done with it. Imagine. Oh, wait.
adelalovesmadara chapter 1 . 8/25/2023
Uh to be honest Wendy just kinda pissed me off. I know she's young and being a teenager and acting unreasonable to her possible father but this is just pushing it. I don't care about her anymore I'm here just to see where the story goes.
Kerruan28 chapter 36 . 8/22/2023
Has Percy lost the curse of Achilles? If so that fight with Zeref was a brilliant way to do it. Love this story. Keep up the amazing work.
CRUDEN chapter 36 . 8/21/2023
Intense fight
Perhaps Percy realize that he might need some training as well
PasiveNox chapter 36 . 8/19/2023
great cha[ter
Anonymous chapter 36 . 8/17/2023
Great Chapter and i hope you continue this, at any point are you going to update (dead man walking) i love that fanfic.
Baahubali chapter 36 . 8/18/2023
Always a good day when you update man. I really like that spar with natsu. Your applications of his powers is really interesting and as always, Percy’s powers are always awesome to see.
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 36 . 8/18/2023
All things considered that was a good way to establish things. Training wise.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/16/2023
heyyy, welcome back. gotta admit I am really looking forward to the reunion between Percy and Wendy as well as the magic games
Guest chapter 35 . 8/15/2023
Yeah, no. If Wendy's believes Sabertooth lies then she loses any sympathy. She isn't supposed to be dumb.
hellfire45 chapter 36 . 8/16/2023
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
richardsk554 chapter 36 . 8/16/2023
Epic chapter keep it up!
LordStrange chapter 36 . 8/16/2023
Waiting for the Wendy-Percy interaction...
maxe03 chapter 36 . 8/16/2023
Wow Percy got natsu to level he was at after his timeskip train arc . Wonder how far he and the other will go if they have their second origin unlocked.
Looking at how Percy teaching methods have payed off for natus I wonder how much the others have progressed. It also looks like their going to force Percy to actually train to or he might fall behind
1,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »