Reviews for A Dream of Spring
mirrormarie chapter 21 . 9/15
Loved the Arya/Gendry scene! And I like the idea of Cersei thinking of this child as a way to break the prophecy.
jessym1988 chapter 21 . 9/14
great new part
Karlandra chapter 21 . 9/14
Thank you, Gendry was awesome in this!
This definitely doesn't make up Bran's death, but I love seeing Arya and Gendry together.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 21 . 9/13
The part with Cersei was good but I kind of stopped caring for this story when you killed Bran off so early. If he does die it is probably because he tries to warg the Night King and perhaps even succeed and that could be what gives Jon the chance to kill the Night King, of course it could be Daenerys and she could become a Night Queen, that would be quite something.
JonerysTrash chapter 21 . 9/12
Loved this chapter, I'm not a fan of Gendrya, but you made it natural and not forced, so you made me enjoy it. Cersei seriously needs to die.
Shian1998 chapter 21 . 9/12
Another great chapter! Feeling really bad for Arya. She, like so many others in this world, has been through so much trauma. Really glad Gendry was there to comfort her, and that she finally let her walls down. Loved that the two of them have gotten together now. :)

Kind of torn about how I feel towards Cersei in this chapter. On one hand, that nightmare she had and the fear that's consuming her, plus what happened to her baby, is quite horrifying. But on the other hand, her joy at the labour and her horror at the end was not for the baby, but for her, which takes away most of my slight sympathy towards her. And she's still done too many monstrous things throughout her life. Feeling really bad for the baby though. Was kind of hoping whoever killed Cersei would take the baby to Jaime or someone else to raise.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
Random chapter 19 . 9/12
Amazing writing, I love Bran’s pov, the ending of this chapter is poetic and just perfect.
Batshark chapter 21 . 9/12
Good chapter though sad,
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 21 . 9/12
Is the baby alright?
Meazm chapter 21 . 9/12
Awesome!
Shian1998 chapter 20 . 9/6
Another fantastic, albeit devastating chapter! Loved how Jaime sympathised with Arya's loss, and volunteered to put Bran down and also carried him back for Arya. Was really sad for Jon, Sansa and Arya for their loss of yet another family member. Also sad that Jorah, Tormund, and Grey Worm are all gone too. Very glad that Brienne made it back (enjoyed her reunion with Jaime and meeting with Tyrion), and that they dealt massive losses to the Night King's army.

Loved the conversation between Daenerys and Sansa. Really hope the same as them; that the child will be able to have a happy and peaceful life.

Also hope that despite her grief Arya, now they've retreated to Harrenhal, is still planning to go with Gendry and the Hound to kill Cersei, as the Mad Queen needs to die before the army gets too close to King's Landing. Glad she at least waited until after this battle, as she would have felt worse if she'd been down south when Bran died.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
Meazm chapter 20 . 9/6
Nice chapter and sad too.
I'm so saddened by Bran's death. I've been bawling my eyes out. I know this is going to sound harsh, but why couldn't Sansa have died instead of Bran? He was useful. Plus, I liked him way more. I'm truly devastated. Poor Arya. She's going to blame herself.
mirrormarie chapter 20 . 9/5
The poor Starks! But everybody's lost so much. It was nice to have the little ray of hope with Jaime acknowledging his feelings for Brienne, and Dany talking about her baby (I hope it is a girl!) with Sansa.