Reviews for A Dream of Spring
This is the best fanfic I’ve read! It’s so aligned with the story’s plot! I wish you would continue!
Meazm chapter 12 . 7/14
So beautiful!
victoria.terreros chapter 12 . 7/13
I'm in love with your Story!
Please keep writing!
Congratulations!
ginar369 chapter 12 . 7/12
What an odd traveling group! The Hound, Arya and Gendry. Off to kill a Queen and the undead. If they all survive the real dead that is!
Gissy chapter 6 . 7/12
Please, do not turn it into yet another... Arya loves Gendry thing. After so many renditions, just thought of that pairing is vomit worthy.

Asides of that before meeting in Winterfell all they have seen each other was for a month and that was Years earlier. (a couple seasons, from movie perspective). It is like people want to force fit her with him for just because they want some Gendry sex scenes? Heck, seems people just lack imagination when it comes to gendry(asides of him being boring, and really unchanging character without any personal growth.. unlike Jamie, Sansa, Tyrion... or any other character really).

Oh going all on tanget... anyways.. that pairing is stupid. Marry Gendry to the red woman instead!
Shian1998 chapter 12 . 7/11
Another great chapter! Really hope Arya comes to realise that Jaime truly can be trusted soon. Glad that at least Jon and Daenerys both know through Bran that Jamie's story is true. Glad that Melisandre is there, as it may give Arya or Davos a chance to finally kill her. Though if she's there to do something to help, hopefully she gets a chance to do that first. Loved that Arya is planning to go south to King's Landing to kill Cersei once the armies have to retreat again, and that Gendry and the Hound are going with her. Hope all three of them are still alive when the time comes, as I'd love to see them as a team. Hope Arya succeeds in killing Cersei and the Hound killing the Mountain. Also hope they take the opportunity to kill Qyburn, and Illyn Payne if you have him still alive. Really looking forward to this part. :)

Glad that Jon and Daenerys finally told each other their secrets, and relieved that neither of them reacted badly. Really loved how both of them easily accepted each other even after their respective revelations. Also glad that Jon's no longer has to worry about raising a bastard.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
Wright chapter 12 . 7/11
I'm glad that you addressed the fact that Jon didn't want to sire a bastard. I understand Arya's desire for vengeance against Cersei. I hope Bran can regain some part of himself after the wars are won. His story is very tragic. I HATE Melisandre.
gsaint413 chapter 12 . 7/11
Wow GREAT STORY! Cant wait for the next chapter!
jessym1988 chapter 12 . 7/11
i love it
StarAquarius chapter 12 . 7/11
I've been following this story for quite a while. I'm glad things worked out well between Jon and Dany. It could be like that with S8, but we'll see. I still can't wait for Arya to kill Cersei if it gets to a certain point.
Grimmnadalind66 chapter 12 . 7/11
Another awesome chapter can't wait for the next chapter.
Hoegh chapter 11 . 7/10
Love your story:) cant wait for an update and out of pure interest (jaime fan) who do you plan to match him up with (if any at all) ?
JonerysTrash chapter 11 . 7/7
Omg, you're back... I had forgotten about this fic haha
Glad you didn't abandon it, it's one of my favourite about this subject. Can't wait for next week!
Targlover chapter 11 . 7/7
I love the direction you've taken with this story. It's so intriguing that I read all the chapters in one night! Great job and please continue :)
jessym1988 chapter 11 . 7/6